YourBabyGurl YourBabyGurl 13-15, F 18 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Intimacy

At your age, YES!!!

Best Answer

At your age, I would say you need to keep your attractions in check and explore a little more, you're still young enough to be identifying what you want, you may find that changes in a few years. I would recommend really taking your time and getting to know what you want, no need to rush things, enjoy being a teenager while it lasts.

Best Answer

Thank you for the best answer, I hope it honestly helps you.

Best Answer

Mr. Hanson I demand you stop this at once!!

Best Answer

Not at all, but wait till it's nice and legal. :)

Best Answer

No. I've only ever been attracted to older men. I don't think I ever remember liking guys my own age which I guess isn't saying much since I'm only 15. However it kinda strains my dating life (or lack thereof) since I can't really date without putting a guy in jail.

Best Answer

No not at all, but then I would ask how you define "older"

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with looking Duck! I was just like that at your age, I was always admiring lads in their 20's. Acting on it is a different thing and they can want things from you that you are just not ready for. <br />
Window shopping only! and they are all idiots anyway! ha ha!

Best Answer

it is not wrong but for someone your age it is dangerous

Best Answer

When you start thinking and talking about attracted to older men, please understand that they will be available and you will put them in trouble, like prision for doing what you want. In prison men live maybe a month because they get killed by people that hate men that play with underage girls like you. Please start being responsible for your actions.

Best Answer

Ofcourse its normal , love is not about age , its about emotional feelings :))) !! If ur heart tells u ur on the right path, than u are !!

Best Answer

Once you turn 18 or whatever the age of consent is in your state, I will then answer that question.

Best Answer

Soliciting and pretending to be someone else is wrong.

Best Answer