shannoncfc shannoncfc 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 24, 2011

Attraction isn't always something you can control. You just need to make wise decisions about the attraction and either encourage or discourage it. Most of us have had crushes on older people....usually teachers. But how you handle that sort of thing says a lot about your character and maturity

Best Answer

I am 25, and my boyfriend is 54. I am not opposed, but I guess it depends on the legality of your age, and the both of your motives. Be careful of some older men, who are predators of young vulnerable lad(IES). Best wishes. Some qualities to look for in an older man I think is consistency, being a gentleman, and one who is respectable.

Best Answer

Yes, clearly it is wrong. Hopefully you don't get caught, or else the consequences will be drastic.

Best Answer

As long as you are both of legal age its fine. "Duskelements" comment is only valid id you're under-age.

Best Answer

It's never wrong to be attracted, because you don't get to choose what you are attracted to. But it might be wrong to seek a relationship with him if you know that would ruin his life or get him sent to prison.

Best Answer

For most of my life I've only ever been attracted to those older than me, but this time I went younger. <br />
You see, now that I'm 43, those older folks are pretty damned old.

Best Answer

wait til you get to my age , kiddo .

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Wrong? Nope. I heard a great ex<x>pression the other day, tho, "The talent is in the choice." It was in reference to acting, but... it applies to all of life! And as a young woman who dated men far older than me I can say that there are a LOT of qualities about older men that make them more enticing than their younger counterparts, but... I have now, in my late 30s, put a cap on age differences (7 years each direction and yes I would consider bending my rules for the right someone!). There are inherent issues, but... aren't there in ANY relationship, regardless of age? <br />
'Right' and 'wrong' doesn't even factor in, as far as I am concerned, once someone is old enough to make their own mature choices.

Best Answer

depends on the age of the young women who is attracted to an older man for there comes a point in age where the social ideology of age is not questioned.

Best Answer

No, attraction is one thing that comes naturally. But the older men should have the intelligence to let you have your life and not take advantage of your feelings.

Best Answer

I don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as you both have likes in common.

Best Answer

Depends on how young but say you are legal age....don't do what I did.I was 33,he was 57.He looked and acted like his 40's.It was great at first. Then all of a sudden he was old and I was still young. We finally divorced when he turned 72. It was heartbreaking for both of us. We are still close friends and i love him dearly but it was a painful lesson for us both.

Best Answer

Nope. Men mature, gain power and confidence, are more capable and educated, more charming and worldly.<br />
Older men are attracted to young women too.

Best Answer

attraction is beyond ones control .. its there or it's not... it's not wrong ... but if you are under 18 and choose to try to act on that attraction ... there can be some legal problems for your guy ...

Best Answer