Georgina42Smith Georgina42Smith 41-45, T 11 Answers Feb 9, 2013

Of course not. I feel I have always been a male despite my body. Its nothing to be ashamed of. Transgender is okay. Message me if you wanna talk

Best Answer

Absolutely not,no way,every story I have read and every program I have watched,you get the same thing cropping up,and that is you where born into the wrong body.<br />
I watched this program once and they did brain scans of tg's and then compared them to genetic women,and they where so similar almost the same

Best Answer

Not wrong just difficult. <br />
These days there are all kinds of things you can do to start reconciling your inner feelings and external life. <br />
For those for whom these feelings are acute there is the possibility of hormones and surgery. <br />
The physical changes though are relatively minor compared to the changes you have to make in your circumstances. Not all partners are supportive or will even consider living with a person of the same sex. The person who goes down this road often has some really agonizing personal decisions to make. <br />
Life after the op is not always smooth either. You still have to earn a living and function as a woman in a society that although officially tolerant of transexuals is in reality quite hostile.

Best Answer

absolutely not! i was born female and desire to be acknowledged, not just by society but by my family as well, as genderless....its the way ive always felt.

Best Answer

It is a misconception to think you can't be what you want with the sex you are.

Best Answer

no it is not worng,

Best Answer

Absolutely Not!

Best Answer

NOT AT ALL !!!!!! im a guy but i really wish i were a girl ...

Best Answer