KilieLove KilieLove 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 9, 2010

no , lolz , i understand

Best Answer

Feelings should not be judged per se. They should be felt, and perhaps examined for the lessons they teach us. Your ex<x>pression of happiness indicates that you were hurt by your breakup and want the other people to feel the same hurt. The lessons here could be many: perhaps you allow another person to help you feel inadequate and should think about letting go that thoughtstream. Perhaps you have deep insecurities which were stirred up by your break up and you just needed to know to work on developing a sense of security in yourself. Perhaps you want to make sense out of things that don't make sense (such as hurt feelings) and by thinking they are suffering like you are it gives you a feeling that the world is in order and chaos doesn't exist, and that people reap what they sow. In that case, it is about learning what order there is in the world, according to your thinking. It could be a lot of things. Emotions exist to help us to learn about ourselves, the world and our expectations and beliefs about ourselves and the world.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with being happy about anything.<br />
So smile on girl

Best Answer

Maybe you two could get back together again hmmm? Otherwise, why the interest?

Best Answer

Wait... why would you even want to go out with him again?<br />
or is this a different ex?

Best Answer

I don't...I'm just happy that he's not with that ****.

Best Answer

Not when she ended up in another bad relationship - worse than the one we had .

Best Answer

I don't think is't nice but it's human nature.

Best Answer

not wrong juzt proves that your not over him/her

Best Answer

Nah just don't tell anyone or act apon it

Best Answer

no its not wrong, its normal. truth is, hes your ex. youll aways hate him. Its not because you want him, miss him etc. its because you wana see him in pain and heartache. i feel exactly your pain, god knows i wouldnt be with my ex if he was the last man on earth, but hearing him broken up makes me feel good.

Best Answer