haybabes haybabes 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 2, 2011

HE NEEDS HIS *** KICKED.U DONT NEED THAT CRAP IN YOUR LIFE.GET OUT BEFORE ITS 2 LATE.IF U NEED A FRIEND 2 TALK 2 IM HERE.

Best Answer

that is a terrible relationship... I'm not agressive, but guys who abuse their partners are scum, and he is... i would beat him down.... I dont know you, but get out of that relationship as soon as possible, and if you need to talk about your problems, you can talk to me

Best Answer

he is a animal get shut of him, the sooner the better, no matter what

Best Answer

yes it is wrong, You will have to leave him without him knowing it maybe. Call some friends and or parents for help. You can call the cops too if you are in trouble and need to charge him for this behavior.

You may have to get a restaining order against him to not come near you from a court. The cops know where to go for this just call them on the phone.

Make sure the next guy is safe before getting involved with him. Being careful who you let into your life is important.

Best Answer

Yes it is, violence against your partner is always wrong. You are supposed to love eachother. Keep that in mind.

Best Answer

Well, YEAH! He doesn't respect you as a person; to an abuser, you're just a thing.

Best Answer

If he beats you at Scrabble, that's cool. If he's physically beating you, get the hell out & don't look back.

Best Answer

Been there and had that done to me. You are not going to win this so YOU need to get out. Women end up dead in your circumstances. YOU know it's a bad relationship or you wouldn't have needed to ask about it. YOU are going to pay for HIS weakness if you don't take control and get away from him. It took me 18 months to find the strength to leave MY abuser but I did and then I had MY life back! Right now you don't have a life and HE owns you and you let him!!

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to this question.

But if you need to hear it, then yes.

Yes!

You're young. Get out and get on with your life.

Best Answer

YEESSSS!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Yes, you can have whatever you have with him with someone else, minus the beatings.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I would beat you too.

Best Answer

y

Best Answer

n

Best Answer