olive33 olive33 16-17, F 32 Answers Nov 5, 2009

Age means NOTHING to the heart :)

Best Answer

Then why do they have geriatric and pediatrics if age is just a number? It is way more than JUST a number.

Best Answer

To you maybe, but not to everyone.

Best Answer

when your parents have more in common with your lover than you.. its a problem

Best Answer

Can't say that it's wrong as long as you are over 18 and it's legal. Problems in the relationship could result from the age difference. Personally, I wouldn't want to marry a man who was so much older than myself that he would reach the point in life where his health doesn't allow him to remain active when I'm still active myself. I am seeing a man ten years my junior but I don't know that I would even want someone this much younger than myself for a permanent relationship. He wants more children and don't know that I am willing to start over with a baby at my age and when my kids are grown. I like the freedom that I now have. Also can't see this man going through mid life crisis when I'm in my 50s. Just don't know that I could handle it.

Best Answer

This is coming from a 16 year old and my friends would be terrified with this idea but that just shows how narrow minded they are. I personally find that there would be no problem with loving someone 20, 30, 40, etc, years older than you. If you're in love than you're in love no matter the age, race or gender. Why can't people just see that! People are just too worried about what the society thinks. Ps: I'm in love with my 45 year old science teacher.

Best Answer

there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Celine Deon married someone who was twenty years older than her. But make sure your of age. love has no age limit

Best Answer

There's a lot wrong with perversion. The number one reason old men go after much younger women is based on perverseness. It's all about what their body look like and it's also because they are CADS - controlling, abusive, domineering and self serving. That's a CAD.

Best Answer

I don't know..I can only speak from experience, I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years...I am 29 and he is 48...So that make us 19 years apart which is still a big gap..When I first met him I could not keep my eyes off of him..But things slowly changed he became more possessive and more controlling...And then came the mental abuse..So that was it for me I had to cut it off..But like I said ever situation is different but is always good to look or advice....GOOD LUCK!!

Best Answer

Why did you think he wanted wanted you in the first place. Old CADS feel they can manipulate, and abuse younger ones more easily. Think about it, why in the older days they didn't allow blacks or women an education. The dumber you are, the easier it is to abuse and control you. That's why MOST old geezers look for much younger females. I'm glad you got away.

Best Answer

Not at all. I have known very happy couples where there was a gap as big as that or greater. Whether the husband, in one of these, should have fathered twin girls at the age of 69 is another issue - but he was frisky and they have had 17 years, so far!

Best Answer

I'm sure you are not in their household seeing what REALLY goes on. 17 years of hell!!!

Best Answer

Yes! You should be put to death!<br />
We can't control our feelings...there's no reason to be ashamed of them. But we also shouldn't let our feelings control us! Set them aside, and think. About the who, what, where, when, and why, and you may surprise yourself witht the results. <br />
Teenagers are in love with EVERYONE and ANYONE. This, too, shall pass.<br />
Other than all that jazz, ignore lonely old women who ***** and moan about older men dating younger women! They should have sunk their claws into a fantastic man when THEY were younger, instead of the douchebag loser that knocked them up and left them high and dry!<br />
Off my soapbox.

Best Answer

And you will be one of those douchbag in the near future. When you mature, you'll be singing a whole new and different song. Maybe they did have a great husband when they were younger, but he passed away. Have you ever thought about that MORON?!!!

Best Answer

Of course it's not only wrong it's disgusting. What's wrong with the person dating someone their own age. I get sick and tired of these old men laying up with young girls because they are going through a midlife crisis. There are women out there who are lonely and need a companion but can't find one because all the men their age are dating females young enough to be their daughters or grand child. It's filthy and sick.

Best Answer

It certainly wouldnt be for me but it all depends on how old you are.....

Best Answer

nope, theres nothgin wrong with that, especially when that older guy is ME! lol

Best Answer

Admit the real reason you prefer younger girls. Tell the truth and shame the devil.

Best Answer

Not wrong, but in many cases it could be very silly.

Best Answer

It is very wrong.

Best Answer

No, unless you are underage and not mature enough.

Best Answer

i dont think so... but you have to be sure that you do infact really love him... whatever floats your boat, hunn... no matter how old he is... if you love him then you love him... and if hes older then your dad, then you'll decide if thats okaii for you or not... its your decision:)

Best Answer

It's sick and it's very twisted and so are you.

Best Answer

So long as he ain't older than your dad. That's just wrong *shudders*

Best Answer

not at all, as long as it's love and both are legal adults. I am 29 and my husband is 55 and we have been together for a couple of years and are very happy. He looks like he could be in his forties and I tend to come off as a lot older because of my maturity. So we both misjudged each other's ages and decided it didn't matter in the end. For both of us it is the best relationship we have ever had. He's not controlling or perverted and I am not interested in money or anything before anyone assumes anything about either of us. We both have had a lot of difficult times in our lives and we have been good for each other in that we finally have someone that understands us and that is not out to hurt the other. Actually, we've been discriminated against in certain cases where people ask us and find out our ages and then have a problem with it and find it unusual, well it may be unusual but it is not bad. But don't take my word for it.

Best Answer

I think it's totally fine. At school I like a guy who's one year older that me. As long as you love then and they live you back. (I am not dating him. He doesn't even know that I like him)

Best Answer