good for you :)

Best Answer

Good for everyone.

Best Answer

No, it's best.

Best Answer

:] Good [:

Best Answer

Still live with your mommy, right?

Best Answer

Nope. Your question is irrelevant and stupid.
-
I bet it matches well with your personality. :]

Best Answer

You're not going to cry, are you? Want your sippy-cup?

Best Answer

I like how everything you say sounds like it came out of a bullied child's forth grade diary.
-
It really shows the depth of your ability and the limitations that keep you such a simple-minded baboon.
-
I bet I could teach you tricks.

Best Answer

You don't matter, so what you like is irrelevant. You're just one more millennial with an opinion. That's all.
Teach me something, cupcake.

Best Answer

You use an opinion to voice another opinion, then try to degrade someone else's opinion for being an opinion. I'm amazed that you're still even trying.
-
You did message me with the intent of starting an argument, and to follow it up, you attempt to attack a large set of generations.
-
You're petty, pathetic, and talk about irrelevant nonsense to support your irrelevant points.
-
You must be a glutton for punishment.

Best Answer

So? You come on a random, anonymous website and throw your juvenile acclamations out there on a Q&A forum, and then get all weepy when someone sees through your wimpy-*** bragging. Whatever. Face it, cupcake. You'll be living with your mommy for a LONG time. And FYI. I never "messaged" you. This is an open-forum. Derp.

Best Answer

Oh, I'm sorry, you "commented" me for the sake of an argument. Yeah, that makes ALL the difference. ;]
-
I'm not living with mommy, and I still find it hilarious you said that a second time as if it had any weight the first time. You can keep your schoolyard bullshit to yourself. Speaking of schoolyard bullshit, you tried to claim I'm juvenile? Nice hypocritical notion, bud. Speaks volumes of yourself in a simple slip-up.
-
The reason I posted this was actually a pretty good one. Sure, explaining it won't mean much as it has nothing to do with you, but to those who will remember where it came from, and to others who understood exactly it's purpose, it's fantastic.
-
I apologize that you decided to jump the gun and make wild accusations about something you had no real knowledge of to begin with.
-
Anyone saying things like "FYI", "Derp", or anything in relation to "Mommy" isn't in the high-ground to call anyone juvenile.
-
I find it hilarious that you're still even trying. I was right. You are a glutton for punishment. <3

Best Answer

Look, son. YOU asked the question, not me. Put a Band-Aid on your butt if you need it. It's ******* hilarious to even read your Q. You honestly think that "strong" means "boldly loud"?? Really? Okay, whatever. You've got so many people laughing at you right now, both on EP and in real life. DON'T STOP TALKING! Seriously, you're funny as hell.

Best Answer

Good job, you answered a rhetorical question that served a purpose other than to give you an excuse to start a petty argument to which you acted like a stereotypical brat reciting insults he heard when he was still in elementary school. If you fail to understand why "Boldly loud" is on the side and is in reference to "strong", then that's your own fault.
-
And I don't blame you for making this mistake, trying to argue with me, I only blame you for your attempts at continuing it while trying to save your own face.
-
Maybe if you were any good at it, I'd excuse your pitiful acts of distress and desperation.
-
Hell, you're so desperate, you're even trying the "Everyone is laughing at you" tactic.
-
"Come on, Marty! We're going back to 1955!"

Best Answer

What part of "anonymous web-site" is confusing you, gump? You're not even real. You're just one more EP member. Nothing more.
Keep talking. You're drawing a crowd.

Best Answer

Judging by how little have said anything else on this question, no crowd.
And if you are gathering a crowd of people to watch you start and lose arguments on the internet, then that's just pathetic.
-
What part of "You didn't understand ****" confuses you? Is it the part where you didn't understand ****, or the part where you don't understand that you didn't understand ****?
-
You're desperate. Keep being desperate. Keep talking about others who don't exist to deflect from the massive holes in your points that prove what a dimwitted baboon you are.
-
I don't need to say "You're making everyone laugh." because I don't need others to justify my life.
-
In fact, everything you do seems to be based around the approval of others. Probably daddy issues. Whelp, I'm not about to be the father you never had, so you can bumble off now.

Best Answer

What's even more funny is the CUTE little way you lay out your page....you're not getting a grade here, buttercup. Oh, let me guess...you're on some kind of "anti-anxiety" med, because you have "panic attacks" and your mommy has to fix you a "special diet" to help control your "outbursts". Right?
Go play your video games, little boy. Leave the thinking to those of us that can.

Best Answer

More irrelevant nonsense, all which aren't even true. What lay-out on my page? I just made this account. I had to pick a list of things so I clicked away to get access to the site.
-
You keep ignoring what I've said and deflect to nonsense that you pull out of a very old, dusty book of insults.
-
It's clear you've lost and can't handle losing anything, as that would shatter your fragile and precious world. I would say "What a pity", but you're not anything to pity.
-
Seeing as we're stalking profiles now, I took a look at yours! And look! It's new with barely anything else but questions made to spark arguments! You must be a troll! But wait, a troll of that age? Pffft, hardly. You most likely lied about your age when tossing out what I believe to be at least your third account.
-
With an attitude and tactic like yours, you've probably been banned.

Best Answer

"Cause I'll never stop".
Bet you will. I KNOW you'll stop. You're a loser. A quitter. You don't know how to win, boy.
Isn't it nap time? Tell your mommy to get you a juice box, and put "Frozen" in the DVD.
But hurry back. You're hilarious.

Best Answer

You're basically just repeating things you've already said, so it's not like you're really continuing. You're just stalling. You're waiting for me to stop responding so you can be like "I WON!"
-
"Cause I'll never stop." <- You don't even know what that is in relation to.
-
Just keep deflecting. A war isn't about how many soldiers you send out, it's about how your army is built, how they are used, and the formations to which you use them.
-
Needlessly to say, if this was an actual war, I'd have your heart for dinner and your head would be my new chamber pot by now.
-
Please, continue, ramble excessively onward at nonexistent points with irrelevant bullshit. It only makes me win harder <3

Best Answer

Yeah, right, kid. Like YOU know anything at all about the military. If it's not on a video game, you're clueless.
All I hear from you is "BLAH-BLAH-BLAH---WHINE-WHINE-WHINE-SNIFFLE-MOMMY!"
Of COURSE you can do this all day. You're home-bound, with no job, no future, and not hopes.
HAHAHAHA! Let it GO!!! β™ͺβ™«β™«

Best Answer

You're incredibly hopeless. Just another troll without character or wit.
-
To me, you are a raving homeless man in rags trying to pelt people with his **** as if it was gold.
-
And you're too desperate to admit you're wrong. :] How sad.

Best Answer

Awweee...... come on!!! Your posts are getting shorter!!
The crowds are demanding more of your dribble! Don't let them down, cupcake!! You said you'll never stop!!
"and the formations to which you use them"
You've got to be kidding, right?

Best Answer

Considering three-hundred opposed thousands with a formation, nope. Sure, that movie exaggerated it, but when I was in school, we had to do reports on that, so I'm basing it off reality and not movie fiction.
-
Your post started getting shorter before mine, so naturally, mine would get shorter as well. You give me less to work with, I have less to work with. Besides, it's not like you're some amazing person who demands that attention.
-
It isn't me who entertains you, it's you who entertains me. I decide when we're done. I decide when it's over. I decide when you're no longer worth my grace.
-
This is probably the part where you get all butthurt and try to block me to get the last word.
-
"Cause I'll never stop" <---- This wasn't in relation to entertaining a dumbfuck. This had to do with something completely else, and guess what?! You could guess what it actually is about. I'll be kind and give you a few hints.
-
Check my profile. Review my activity.
-
I'm reaaaaaaaaally hoping you can figure it out. It's not complex or difficult, but for you . . . well, I hope you figure it out.

Best Answer

When you were in school??? Dude, I'd bet my paycheck you're still in Jr high. And that's after failing 2 grades.
No, you're not worth the salt in your body. A failure in the making. A LOOOOOOSER.
Cause you'll never stop being a baby.

WAAAAAA!!!!

Best Answer

Seeing as I'm twenty-four, it'd be hard to still be in school after failing only two grades. Maybe you should learn how to work out some math. While you're at it, get a refresher on grammar and spelling.
-
You're desperate and angry.
-
I'm assuming you're sixteen, and seeing as you keep mentioning "mommy", maybe you have mommy issues instead of father.

Best Answer

Dude, wake the **** up. You can't even prove you're a male; proving your age is impossible.
It's SO damn funny how you millennials put so much TRUST into the internet. How did that happen? Don't you know why my generation named it "VIRTUAL"?
Wow. Just.....wow. You poor, gullible, naΓ―ve, pathetic little millennial.

What a future you're bound to have. Put "Frozen" on loop, and let it play, gump.

Best Answer

No, I can easily prove my gender and age. It doesn't mean I am going to or that I even desire to do so. One Facebook profile away and *boom* proven. "Trust into the internet" <-- Birth certificate to validate the "virtual" world you loathe but have no issues using. Still, I have no reason or desire to prove it when you can't even back your own claims.
-
N'ah, you're clearly an idiot trying to troll desperate to validate your own existence.
-
I don't even like Frozen. If I were to watch a movie on loop from my childhood, it'd either be The Nightmare Before Christmas or Toy Story. Have some integrity, frail troll. :]

Best Answer

Nobody wants you to give your age, numbnuts, and your profile pic gives your gender, but you're probably neuro-gender, or whatever latest -gender your pathetic generation has come up with.
And who the **** gives a single damn about your opinion. When I want your ******* opinion, I'll squeeze your head like a zit. Is that understood, maggot?

Best Answer

N'ah, I'm a man with a penis, not that having a penis or vagina actually matters. You just love your irrelevance, so I cater.
-
I love how you altered an insult Adam Sandler made in Anger Management that wasn't funny then, and isn't now.
-
You clearly give a **** about my opinion, else you wouldn't be causing arguments with me to give your life justification.
-
You're so desperate to prove me wrong, but so far from being capable.

Best Answer

Careful with the narcissism, little boy. That will just add to all the meds Mommy already has you on!! HAHAHA!!
Adam who? I don't follow mainstream bullshit TV/movies like you, puss. It's not beneficial. But TV is your babysitter, right?
I could care less about you being right or wrong, cupcake. Your fate was sealed the first time your finger hit the start-button on your video game controller. Nothing but a slave to the controller. Yeah, what a life.

Best Answer

Medication doesn't go on people, it goes in people. Unless, of course, it's some type of cream.
-
Anger Management is an older movie with famous actors Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson. That being said, I don't regularly watch TV anymore, and haven't in quite a long time. You can pretend you don't know these two actors, but I know that's a lie.
-
You talk an awful lot about random bullshit you know nothing about. I would find it adorable if you weren't such a toxin to anyone around you.
-
Keep pretending to be an old man, you're clearly a bratty child.

Best Answer

Wrong, idiot. Have an adult read my statement to you. Your mommy has you ON a med. Your take the med and it goes IN you. Doctors put you ON a specific med. What a dorf.

Who gives a **** what you do? All you've done is tried (in vain) to validate your existence.

What a loser you are. But I'm sure you have a WONDERFUL personality!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Best Answer

I'm mocking you simplistically at this point because you're redundant and boring.
-
And now you're copying what I've said as if it gives weight to you, but it doesn't. It makes you look like a creepy stalker with a depressing state of dead imagination.
-
How can I be a loser but have a wonderful personality? Do you not understand the insult "Loser" when used in almost every context to which you've done? Probably not. You're just still repeating schoolyard nonsense, like a child. :]

Best Answer

It's sarcasm, troll. It's part of life. Learn it.

Damn, your generation is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Best Answer

A troll calling me a troll?
-
Don't lower me to your level of grand stupor, friend.
-
You still don't get that I'm just being nitpicky at what you say to spite you for laughs. And I know you know I'm laughing, know how I know? Because unlike you, who has to sit there and claim people are laughing with you, you can -feel- me laughing at you. :]
-
Maybe you should learn how to identify sarcasm. ;]

Best Answer

And maybe you should give up. You can't win. Losers lose. That's just what they do. You're a loser.

Best Answer

Looks like you're the one giving up. You do absolutely nothing to despite anything I actually say, you focus on minor things that are mostly irrelevant, and try so desperately to find a one-up. You even fall for the traps I leave in my replies.
-
Anyone reading this can see your mistakes.
-
Your first one being your misunderstanding of the point of this and automatically attacking me. Your second one being that upon realizing what a goof you've done, you stand your ground as if it'll all work out in the end.
-
What child-like hope you have. :]

Best Answer