I used to be really good friends with this girl and then we got into a fight and she has not been my friend for seven months. She broke up with her boyfriend and then me and him became really good friends. She does not what anything to do with him anymore. So....what's your opinion?
jenn070809 jenn070809 18-21, F 15 Answers Jun 2, 2012

Interesting...

On one hand "Never date a friend's ex" comes in, but on the other hand, she's no longer a friend.

Hm...I'd say wait a little while, make some hints. See if he makes the first move. If he does, then alright. But after a month or so, if he hasn't, though? Go for it.

Best Answer

Go for it.

I did and we have been married 25+ years.

Best Answer

Aw...that is so cool!

Best Answer

If you are no longer friends, it shouldn't matter what you and her ex do. go for it.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I think,go ahead. Since what's over is just over. Meh just my thought

Best Answer

If she's no longer your friend, what's the issue with dating her ex boyfriend?

Best Answer

I'd say it depends on how close she was to each of you; if it was close enough to really feel betrayed I would look at that seriously. It's one thing to have her as "no longer a friend"; it could be something else to have her as an actual enemy. :(

Best Answer

its not even worth it. the guy ****** around with your former friend, and if you really respected her, youll leave him alone.....no offense if that sounded hypocritical. for example, its like if you have a friend youre friends with now, and she has a boyfriend, and you screwed around with him. she'll hate you forever, and i dont think that its a good idea.

Best Answer

I did not have a lot of respect for her and I still don't...I actually have less now than I did before. She is a complete ***. I don't just say that cause I like her ex....the truth is she is an ***. Anyway, my question for you is do you still think it is a bad idea?

Best Answer

i think that it's a bad idea....just because i know where youre coming from.

Best Answer

Forget her

Best Answer

Que Sera Sera! I say... go ahead. You're not friends with her, she friends with him (anymore )that's a pass n a.half...

Best Answer

it's a big world.......why him?.......sounds like askin for drama to me

Best Answer

Well, first of all it is not like I planned this all out. It just happened over several months. Second, he is one of the best guys I have ever met. So why not?

Best Answer

I think it's fine.

Best Answer