This is something I have got into recently and I am finding it quite thrilling.
coolestgirl coolestgirl 18-21, F 18 Answers Jan 27, 2013

I wear kilts and skirted garments all the time,and when I'm wearing a kilt all kinds of people want to know what I'm wearing under it (skin). Young (within reason), old, male, or female, I tell them they have to find out for themselves. some reach under and cop a feel but most lift it up to take a peak. It totally turns me. Even better is when people are so curious they lift and look without asking.( this happens quite a bit.) So, no I don't think it's wrong to enjoy that kind of thing. I am a bit of a perv though.

Best Answer

I think it's very kind of you - men need more women like you - I hope you're commando when you flash it ?

Best Answer

Its wrong if you are wearing panties. Its fine if you are bare underneath.

Best Answer

Sorry, but I am perpetually pantied.

Best Answer

You go for it girl, all men enjoy a flash of panties !!

Best Answer

No...if you want to let them catch a show that is fine. And if it makes you excited and happy then by all means enjoy yourself!

Best Answer

Of course not. The thought of a young woman flashing her attributes on purpose is what keeps us old horn dogs going my dear! Without women like you we might never go out of the house. Just stay home watching **** all the damn time.

Best Answer

Not sure what if any laws about 'indecent exposure' apply. Of course, there are also a few cavemen around who will believe it implies further access is available, Good luck explaining othewise.

Best Answer

Is it wrong if you peak if he leaves his fly open? Turn about is fair play hahaha hahaha '-)

Best Answer

Nope, it is perfectly fine. You're making the world a better place.

Best Answer

act as if you don't care that he is looking , and add a tease by closing your legs and after torturing him open up and allow him to see again OMG I just got erect thinking about it

Best Answer

Not as long as your enjoying it. It's a win win.

Best Answer

You need to move into my neighborhood ;)

Best Answer