lovewdgiepain lovewdgiepain 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Family Struggles

You must be a troll to even ask something so ridiculously sick. Anyone who doesnt know ****** is sickening is not in their full mind.

Best Answer

By society standards yes, but whatever floats your boat, it's a free country.

Best Answer

Yes of course it's wrong

Why ask ?

Best Answer

Not that easy to say. Would I touch my sister, yes. Would I mind sharing a motel room with one of my sisters perhaps using the gambit " we can save money on our trip, Yes if I could /

Best Answer

Whatever floats your boat. I wouldn't do it with my siblings (if I had any) but what you wanna do is your choice.

Best Answer

So long you don't want to get intimate. When I was 6... uh... I'd rather not get into that.

Best Answer

I presume you meant your kid bro. Its instinctive and nothing to be annoyed. There are also mothers who *** when baby suckles the first time.

Best Answer

Ewh your sick get help, right away!

Best Answer

It's not wrong. Just don't breed.

Best Answer

spam

Best Answer

Its sick, you and him are both sick too, but ultimately its your prerogative.

Best Answer

it's probably ill-advised but not likely to stop once it starts. I'd keep it quiet. not really anybody's business but your own and society is pretty ****** up about this kind of thing.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Normally it is, and by society standards you are wrong. However, like many said, it's a free country ... but if i were you, i'd stop. It will hurt you both on the long run because he might want more, and you might not, and you'll both get frustrated and it's gonna be awkward after that. just stop now, tell him to stop, and just forget about it.

Best Answer