elyay2001 elyay2001 36-40, M 11 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Hobbies

You shouldn't expect something in return unless you made arrangements for a payment up front. A gift is a gift...period. If something is given in return accept it graciously, if nothing is given accept that graciously as well.

Best Answer

yea........put it back in yur pants

Best Answer

Not in trade

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

Yes it kinda is. Giving is about bring someone joy or happiness. Not for thinking I hope I get something in return. That's where alot of feelings get hurt.

Best Answer

People who are generous, should never be taken advantage of. We lived in a very selfish world. People, including many Christians, cannot always said "don't expected anything in returned." That statement could be very harsh, in a world where endless suffering going on, we must comforted and reached out to others. The reason, I disliked, restend, that statement so much, my mom once said "Johnny you're not a little boy, you cannot contiued taking and taking from peoples, you must learned to give back." Why you think some folks committed suicide, they giving out of their heart, when they're in needs, many indiviuals were selfish by living in the statement, don't expected anything in returned.

Best Answer