SleepyStar SleepyStar 18-21, F 16 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Hobbies

No I think girls are pretty i just dont feel like sexually attracted...i think thats how you know the differance

Best Answer

It's ok to notice a pretty flower. Picking it is a different story.

Best Answer

Hmmm I guess ur right

Best Answer

Ok to look at the menu, but when you order you gotta pay.

Best Answer

It's unnatural for you to feel sexually aroused by and sexually attracted to another girl. Hopefully it's just a phase and it'll pass :)

Best Answer

Heck no.

Best Answer

If you find women as well as men sexually attractive, then you would be bi. If the attraction is not sexual, you would not be bi.

Best Answer

No its not wrong and no it doesn't make you Bi. It does however, mean you are human. Relax and enjoy life as it unfolds.

Best Answer

So would it be wrong if I just wanna try? ?

Best Answer

not unless you think it is.

Best Answer

I don't think it would make you a bi. But hey your nose look cool!

Best Answer

Ha..thank u :)

Best Answer

quite natural actually, and we only are conditioned NOT TO.. artificially, by the society. In fact its the soul that is masculine, which is common in all. So attractive girls are attractive to all.. cause what we see is common to all.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Because you find some one attractive does not make you Bi<br />
If you slept with them that would be slightly different.

Best Answer

It might

Best Answer

:0

Best Answer

Don't worry, ain't nobody's bizness if you do, if it makes you feel any better, go look up the long, long list of talented, brilliant, creative cool people who identify as bisexual on Wikipedia!

Best Answer

Don't forget to look up as well all the talented, creative, genius, brilliant, cool famous people on Wikipedia who are into b3stiality, ped0philia, inc3st, rape, sado masochism, bondage and scatological fetishes too!

Best Answer

LOL u mad bro?

Best Answer

Not unless you act on it and THEN like it

Best Answer

Hmm no I havnt acted on it..so I guess I won't knoe

Best Answer