Hi<br />
I am presuming your gay if your not sorry but that is how you come across<br />
I do not know if your family has done this and why your not saying much.<br />
But if gay and my son your my son no matter what and I would teach you to be true to yourself and to others and be a good human that is all that counts. And it would not stop my love for you in any way <br />
But if on drugs of any kind I would try to get you help but if do not respond I am afraid you would be out. <br />
No member of my family will ever go on drugs. That is one road of pain I do not intend to walk with anybody.<br />
Please bear in mind for some it is not on their path to have a family. Or even to belong for some reason.<br />
Be grateful for what you have make the best of it and make yourself worthy so hopefully one day you may have a family of your own no matter what gender you may be<br />
BIo

Best Answer

Yeah no drugs involved, just love. Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Wolfie thanks for responding
Make sure it is love and be what you are.

Be discerning in your friendships too the world you walk in is an uneasy one at the best of times.

Glad to hear about the drugs like I said before you could be a rapist a junkie a murderer the people who have turned you away should be grateful and thank God (if he exists) your what you are and not down an alley way some where dead with a need in your arm. Or in prison doing life.

Bio

Best Answer

THANKS Biofrances again that was an awesome statement. Giving hope! :)

Best Answer

Hi
My son is gay and ran away from home rather than tell me
I was devastated that he did not trust me enough to tell me I knew from when he was five years old but was waiting for him to find himself or approach me.

I would like if you would allow it for you to put me on your friend list because I would like to share with you a poem I wrote to my son and sent to him. to let him know he was loved no matter what and all the time I was alive he would never go hungry or a roof over his head.

Being gay does not stop you from doing or being whatever you wish do not let others stop you.

If your a Christian there are Gay churches which offer you full support

Hey people do not hate you for being gay love people just want something to hate because they cannot live with themselves.

the Christians need to look back on the times when a coloured person could not worship in a white church.

Or a suicide cannot be buried with clergy.

Lol but they do not mind if your rich lol then it does not matter as long as can stand on your wallet and allow them on as well you can be what you wish and it becomes the new fashion

Bio

Best Answer

It is so wrong for a parent to kick their child to the curb for prejudicial reasons. They obviously do not understand. Are you in a religious family? That can be an uphill battle on so many fronts, as religion creates an almost impenetrable barrier of rigid thinking that it can be nearly impossible to educate those who do not understand you. What many religious people fail to understand is that if there is a God, then you are the product of that god, and he created you to be different (perhaps as a challenge to other people to be more understanding and compassionate?), because you certainly didn't choose to be what you are, right? There are people who think that being gay is a choice, yet they can't answer the question of when did they choose to be straight. Those people either simply cannot relate to the idea of being attracted to same sex, or the're fighting an internal battle of denial against thier own sense of same-sex attraction, and they're unwilling to learn about it, brcuase they can't get past their own discomfort (judgement) about it. <br />
I literally do not understand same-sex attraction, but I see that it is obviously real, and I can relate to being in love, and I don't feel threatened by homosexuals or homosexuality, because I know who and what I am, so I am secure in myself. Too many people are insecure, and you may be the victim of such insecurity. But understand we all have our own paths in life, and your parent(s) probably love you, but are facing their own challenges and insecurities. I think it is wrong if they truly kicked you out for being who you are, but just show them love and compassion in return and in time they may come back around to loving you just as you are. I could not imagine having kids without loving them unconditionally. But then I'm a responsible adult who realizes that when something troubles me, it is because of how I think about it. <br />
Good luck. Be strong.

Best Answer

Yes it is. I got kicked out too when I was 17 but for different reasons..

Best Answer

You are at least 18 you are old enough to take care of yourself, whom ever kicked you out has a right to their values and morals , just as you do. You want to live a different orientation do it on your own.

Best Answer

Understandable. It was an interesting day, family did it. Would you do it to your child if you did not agree with who they loved? Even if they are not sleeping with them and they are keeping their relationship clean, respectful etceteras? Thanks for the reply

Best Answer

Probably not, but I would request that they see their " friend" somewhere other than my home.

Best Answer

Never had my friend over to the home once. But yes that is understandable. :)

Best Answer

Hi
My sons friends were always welcome and they were fun too I like the gays they are much more fun. I used to find costume jewellery in the thrift shops for them because some used to be singers and do shows and they used to dress up and show me.

Only problem made me feel ashamed I am female and they made me look like a doormat along side some of them waaaaaaaaaa

Bio

Best Answer