my husband and i having been talking about my interest in woman and the possiblity of having a 3 some. is it a wrong? do you think its alright if both are okay with it.
bridgett1 bridgett1 26-30, F 22 Answers Feb 24, 2010

I had a friend who delivered that fantasy to her significant other. It was his wish, and she willingly fulfilled it. The other woman was a good friend of hers. Then, she noticed that he was having entirely too much fun with the other woman. They began sneaking around behind her back and having an affair. He quickly lost interest in my friend, and their relationship took a turn for the worse. She, in the end, was the only one damaged by the ordeal...and rightly so.

Best Answer

What do you think ?

Best Answer

your relationship will never be trusting again, it will come up in a argument in the future and your going to find that its really not that big of a deal after you do it..

Best Answer

Oops did you accidentally delete my answer? Well lucky you, here it is again:

Depends on who's holding the Sin Scorebook.

Since you used the word "sin", you may be infected with a disease called, "morality" - in which case this type of activity isn't only wrong, it's the equivalent of kicking jesus in the balls.

My more confusing answer to this is that the word "wrong" can't be applied to anything that doesn't have an expected result. The only "wrong" about this scenario is if the other girl turns out to be a robot or a transvestite and thus isn't actually a "girl" - but of course this would still qualify as a *********, and potentially a funner one than you have planned.

But please consult Jesus' testicles first. By all means.

Best Answer

Uhh ... could you please message me ... so we could talk about this dear? I may be havin second thoughts ... maybe I'm NOT ready for this after all ...

Seriously though. We SHOULD get together an talk. (snark)

Go for it Bridg.

Best Answer

Not if you all agree, just be sure you want to and can deal with the feelings afterward.

Best Answer

If you are 100% satisfied with your marriage, if you are bi or bi curious, if you are not the jealous type... then hell yeah go for it.

Best Answer

It wouldn't be my thing!!

but I hear lots of people do it... you would have to have a very trusting relationship and rules and guidelines would have to be spelled out! Otherwise it is human to become jealous -

I wouldn't want to share anyone with my husband, he is to be only with me and me only with him... I don't need anyother person in the room to make it special because it is so very special with just him and I...

Best Answer

Not if you both agree, you set and keep boundries it can be lots of fun, and satisfying for all involved.

Best Answer

Well..I'm going to come out and say it....Yes, I think it's wrong. No question about it. I assume, that when you married your husband, that some sort of vow was said by the both of you....I doubt that those vows included other partners, right?

I am a Christian, and I think a vow is a very spiritual thing. I believe God takes a vow very seriously.

But, my beliefs aside, are you prepared for the possibility that he may be interested in your friend? What if, when you are having this trist, you notice he is looking at her constantly, and not you? How would that make you feel? What if he wants to be sexual with her, more than you? What if your friend has sex with him, and she's thinking she just found her soul mate?

I think this kind of activity just sets everyone up for heartache. Someone is going to get hurt. And, once you do it, there's no turning back the clock. It's a done deal. And you will have that in your mind forever.

If you are interested in women, why wouldn't your husband agree to you experiementing with her alone? I am not in agreement with this, either, because it's still wrong, but I am just wondering why he has to be there? Is he curious what it would feel like if he committed adultery?

It is my belief, that whether he is there, you are there, she is there, if either of you have sex with anyone, other than each other, as husband and wife, it's wrong. And could spell doom, to your marriage.

Best Answer

no. its against god really, could lead to trouble and how does the girl feel about this? she may not know the consequences . is she mutually consentual, if not, its wrong. and you may come off 2nd best. not don't do it. you need to address prblems yu your relationship. it does sound like love to me just using nd titilations, it can get sick and violent. if not lead to murder. avoid it please.

Best Answer

Please make sure that a 3some is what both of you want! Also you both must ensure that jealousy is not a future issue.None of you should contact the third person as an individual as this may give rise to conflict between the both of you as a couple. You should all make sure what the boundaries are, if there are any; for example if the next woman is bi or not, or how comfortable you are with your husband being with another woman.

Best Answer

If that's what you all want..better think it thru ..be very careful.The before is most likely different then the after.

Best Answer

go for it!... but keep in mind, your husband will likely be more interested in the other woman. After all, she's new and he's already banged you a trhousand times. If your cool with that, than go for it.

Best Answer

if you feel guilt its wrong if not go for it could be fun

Best Answer

Personally, I wouldn't want to be involved with a 3some, with a spouse. Now, my answer might change if single and we were all in agreement. I am just a little old fashioned when it comes to marriage.

That being said, if you are ALL ok with it, set the ground rules and go for it...IF YOU WANT TO.

Best Answer

I think anything done by consenting adults is OK. Just be careful. Sometimes that can lead to jealousy or hurt feelings.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer