Like never let people see or know you are unhappy, hurt, stuff like that I do that I can't say it out loud just can't bring myself to it
farfrominnocent farfrominnocent 31-35, M 11 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Community

better thank taking an ak47 and a bag of ammo to the nearest McDonalds

Best Answer

Funny you should ask. A friend gave me a Leo Buscaglia book on anger many years ago. It was the most damaging book I have ever taken seriously. He was a big advocate of letting it all out. True to a degree, but not to that degree.<br />
There are ways to be external, but in groups of any size, the need to compartmentalize emotions is critical. Otherwise, the situation becomes a blur of fists and knives, sometimes pistols.<br />
The most successful people in any field are largely composed of people who can control their emotions, and so, deliver metered and useful information and behaviors. This includes artists, just look at Picasso and Bob Fosse.

Best Answer

Nope. I do it all the time unless I really feel like letting my emotions out.

Best Answer

Because people like the emotional feed back. It shows how one is effecting the other. When you cut off emotions people really don't know how you feel about them/ how they're effecting you.

Best Answer

As long as you let it out somewhere, it's fine to not show it around people. Although, being happy all the time makes you look like a robot

Best Answer