HopelesslyDevoted96 HopelesslyDevoted96 16-17, F 39 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

How can a person tell with 100% certainty whether another human being is actually a virgin?

Best Answer

Why would you? In today's society, it's more acceptable to be non-virgin anyway.

Best Answer

My dear Devoted, I believe it to be wrong to lie at anytime about anything.Lies have a way of catching up to all of us.

Best Answer

That would all depend on who your lieing too.

A good obgyn could tell. A date could not.

Best Answer

Well I wouldnt. I think if a partner asks, you should be honest about your sexual status. Thats on the same page as lying about having herpes or HIV.

Best Answer

does anyone care?

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with a girl being a virgin. It takes some longer than others to find the "right first time" with the right person.

Best Answer

Of course it is. Why would you feel the need to lie about anything?? You seem young--have you already 'lost it'?

( I'm not judging- I was younger...)

ALSO at this young age,what the hell IS IT that you are 'hopelessly devoted " to ?!?!?

Best Answer

Yes. People shouldn't lie o.O it makes you look ugly -.-

Best Answer

Do you feel it's wrong to lie? About anything? A lie is a lie. Worst of all, you'd only be foolin' yourself. But if you're one of those ppl that actually believes their own lies, you should be good to go.

Best Answer

Ah Excuse me but in the event you have not an once of intelligence, when did anyone decide it was OK to lie??? Yeah I guess this would be the time to reason it being OK. Lmfao

Best Answer

Says the guy who can't spell "ounce" lol!

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes, it is if you are in an intimate relationship with another person.There are those that want to save it for marriage and want a partner that shares the same values.

Best Answer

It sure is. Virginity and one's first experience is a zero-sum game.

Best Answer

That would depend on your morals and who you were lying to. If you believe lying is wrong regardles of the topic then naturally the answer would be yes. But if you don't believe that and you are lying to, say, your parents, well.... My parents still don't know what age I was when I lost it!

Best Answer

YES! And it would remain wrong.

Best Answer

yes he'll notice anyway coz it hurts and you might bleed

sorry if im too honest

Best Answer

Yes always be honest

Best Answer

lying is bad that's why you shouldn't do anything you would be ashamed of.

Best Answer

Why bother?

Best Answer