I don't think it is wrong. Nudity and sex are not the same thing. If someone can't appreciate a unclothed human form as beautiful without thinking immediately about sex, it says more about about them than the picture does. I've been to a nude resort and it was a natural feeling of freedom, not sexual.

Best Answer

That is the way I feel about it, too but I was just curious what other people thought.

Best Answer

then why take a nude pic if there is no sexual meaning behind it? some one out there is gonna find sexual content in the pic. i think u know they are sexual and i think u like it!! be truthfull now!!

Best Answer

Be truthful? I don't believe that nudity equals sex; I never did think that way, but rather, nudity is simply the natural state of the human animal, as we are born naked and as opposed to animals, which are covered in fur, the human must manufacture coverings for the body.

Best Answer

is if they are children

Best Answer