I have two specific guidelines for considering dating a woman. These are: 1. No children 2. No tattoos or body piercings 3. Must take pride in their personal appearance. I have valid reasons for the above but have been told that I am "expecting too much". Am I?
CL4234 CL4234 56-60, M 12 Answers Aug 24 in Dating & Relationships

At our age, it is unrealistic to expect a woman won't have children. They're likely to be teenagers or adults, however. Tattoos and piercings, I think that's realistic. I think that sort of deliberate self mutilation is ignorant. And I've dated women at both ends of the vanity scale, and all stages in between. My ex wife was a bit too prissy. She complained she had no good shoes for gardening, so I bought her a pair from a high end work shoe company. Turned out, what she really wanted was pretty shoes, and for me to slave away in the garden while she went shopping. I sure picked one, didn't I?

Best Answer

I applaud you. There is nothing with it.

Best Answer

No. That is perfectly fine. I am sure you will find a good girl.

Best Answer

Gusse u don't go out much

Best Answer

I think you've narrowed your choices a bit there

Best Answer

I would rather narrow my choices than be used for either a babysitter or for financial support.

Best Answer

It's not wrong but I doubt it will result in any lasting or satisfying relationship. You are looking to external clues to provide a kind of litmus test revealing internal qualities. More commonly known as judging a book by it's cover. People reflect their inner selves by there outward appearance but it's never the whole story. Finding out what's inside means digging a little deeper and taking a little more time. If you are simply looking for 'arm candy' your expectations are spot on, if you want a real relationship with a real person they may be lacking in some important areas. It's really up to you to figure out what you want and how to go about finding it.

Best Answer

not wrong but well, u close down on chances and are more likely to be judgemental based on exterioe

Best Answer

exterior, and do be aware that these ladies might be doing the same to u.

Best Answer

It sounds ok to me, except for the no children part. You might attract a younger woman who wants kids. It's up to you.

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind that, (women who want kids.) I don't dislike children but in the past they have always been used as a tool by the women I dated who had them. (Babysitting, requesting financial assistance, excuse to cancel a well planned date and even, going back to babysitting, a distraction in order to cheat on me.)

Best Answer

OK...THREE specific guidelines.

Best Answer

No,I don't think so.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes how? Clarify.

Best Answer

check for a pulse, go on from there

Best Answer