The truth is never wrong.

Best Answer

Not at all,those are Jesus own words.

Best Answer

Jesus is/was not a person but rather a process and way of life that each of us can undergo if we choose to. That being said, my answer is NO IT IS NOT WRONG TO SAY JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD.

Best Answer

From Jesus own mouth.

Best Answer

No. If one truly believe that is the case then one should state it. <br />
I believe it is the case.

Best Answer

It is not wrong to say that. However, it is very wrong to judge people who think there are other ways, or there is no way at all because there is no God. We can and we should respect each other regardless of supernatural beliefs or their absence. Whether I agree with that statement has nothing to do my capabilities to help others and be nice to them. And believe it or not, these values run deeper than metaphysical commitments.

Best Answer

I'm no Bible scholar, but I thought Jesus said "I am the way". Not the ONLY way. Any faith that automatically excludes the majority of the earth's population is hard to swallow.

Best Answer

If we read on he goes onto to say. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." So yes, he is saying he is "The" only way. He came and died to bridge the gap between man and God, no other god claims to have done this. If so, please point me to where I can read about it?

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

Wrong? Absolutely not; He said He was "the door". But, is it SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE to say that? Depends where you are.

Best Answer

The way that some people that say it is wrong.  

Best Answer

Jain Monks who sweep the ground while they walk so as not to step on insects are going to suffer indescribable pain for eternity because they didn't accept Jesus as their personal Lord and savior? Doesn't even make sense.

Best Answer

probably, my jesus makes tacos....so unless god is a taco...

Best Answer

Yes. It's designed to start a fight and that's not of God.

Best Answer