ToriJustTori ToriJustTori 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 8, 2012

its gud if u feel that its gud. do what u pleas nowun can tell u anything were all human we all deal with things the way we feel the need to. it may not b a gud thing but if u feel that its the best thing for u go for it...u.l learn eventually if thats really the way out or not.

Best Answer

thanks im trying to stop now

Best Answer

No one should harm them selves..but for some people its the only way

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

There are better ways of feeling good, that one is neurotic.

Best Answer

It can never be a good thing, only good thing is that your not hurting anyone but yourself...but having said that help should be sought, you don't deserve to be punishing yourself in such a way.

Best Answer

im not doing it to punish my self just making my self feel better

Best Answer

Then my dear try to find another way, and seek help.

Best Answer

i kinda have

Best Answer

It's a bad thing. Even though it makes you feel better for a moment or two, the fact is that you are hurting yourself. I still cut sometimes even though I know it's 'bad' :/

Best Answer

it helps tho

Best Answer

I know, but with cutting, the bad outweighs the good.

Best Answer

but when im in the head space that i am in i dont thing i just act

Best Answer

Its wrong and the fact that you even need to ask this says something about how much you understand about yourself. Please get professional help to fucus your energy in a posstive manner

Best Answer

nah dont harm urself :) blame it on a higher power and get it out >:D< hugs

Best Answer

too late

Best Answer

oh but why?? what happened?

Best Answer

i am a cutter

Best Answer

well thats not good , dont do it . if u ever need someone to talk to u can always msg me :) hugs

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

u r most welcome :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I believe self harm is a good thing. Let be honest if we didn't self harm where would we be? I wouldn't be hear.

Best Answer