Annamia4121 Annamia4121 13-15, F 17 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Self Harm

stop self harming !!! too many young people are doing this, and as you get older, you will either regret doing this now, or you will continue until you actually kill yourself ! which do you want, live a good full life, or just slash yourself until you're dead ?

Best Answer

How do I stop? It's so hard to.

Best Answer

I know it's hard to stop, and I don't know what is going on in your life, or why you feel the need to self harm, but, I do know it's dangerous, and I do worry about people doing this to themselves. if you want to talk, I will listen. if I can help you in any way, I will do my best to do that. I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore than you already have. :)

Best Answer

I self harm to stop my insides from hurting. I would rather the physical pain than the mental pain. I probably sound like I belong in a mental asylum but it's the truth.

Best Answer

what's going on in your life ? why do you have mental pain ? you don't sound like someone needing to be in a mental asylum, but, you definetely need to talk. I want to help you, so, please, tell me what's going on, so I can at least give you some good advice.

Best Answer

I am constantly paranoid thinking things are going to happen. My dad only recently got back from being in afghan for a year. My parents won't listen to me and I get set back from my brothers. I am getting a hard time at school. Nothing seems to help anymore. I cut so I don't feel which is what I want.

Best Answer

sorry for how you feel. I do congratulate your dad for serving and coming home ! I'm guessing you are the youngest in the family ? I know how that feels, because I was the youngest in my family. always felt left out of things when my older brothers and sisters would come and visit. they would always take my sister to go to the movies, or have pizza, and it bothered me a lot ! I never self harmed, and I wouldn't do that anyway. I just accepted how my other brothers and sister were, and just found other ways to entertain myself. I do understand your feelings, but, you're not alone ! if you would like to add me, and talk, you're more than welcome to do that. :) I think talking is important in helping you to overcome self harming. I'm always here if you need me. :)

Best Answer

No I'm the oldest but I always get overlooked - I get slapped as well if I don't do the littlest thing wrong. Is that normal?

Best Answer

no, that is not normal to be slapped for doing the littlest thing wrong. I'm so very sorry that you are being abused at home. :(
do you know how to use the chat here ? you're welcome to chat with me, or message me at my page. :)

Best Answer

I'm not " scaremongering " as you put it, and yes, it is bad to self harm ! some people have committed suicide from doing this. so, if you want a more supportive response, then seek help, because it only takes one cut with a blade to bleed to death.

Best Answer

Why are kids so emotional these days? If you self harm you need help, simple as.

Best Answer

It Is Never Right To Do Self Harm At ANY Age.

Best Answer

i wouldnt say it is wrong i just think you have alot of pain inside and that is the only way you can deal with it at the time - but you do have other options such as talking with people you can trust or going to see a counselor but you cant always trust them either

Best Answer

Self-harming is not right. Period.

Best Answer

My daughter used to cut...i took her to counselling and we sorted out what was causing her emotional pain...now she's the most stable, successful person ever..

Best Answer

It is never a good thing to do. It is however, not uncommon. Some people feel the need to do it for a while and then it goes and the return to "normal" other people never quite break from it. If you can get help, please do as it is potentially dangerous and is a symptom of some type of personal mal-adjustment. I have never self harmed but I know a few people who have. Whatever you feel, don't feel alone and don't feel that people can't understand you or you problems.

Best Answer

Hurting any 13 year old is a bad move. When it's yourself it's actually worse since you have control over yourself.

Best Answer

I didn't know their was a certain age that made it right

Best Answer

Hunny I self harmed at your age until the age of 15. I have many scars that remind me of it. I know you think it's a reliever for you but it's not. If you get angry and find self harming makes you feel better try find something else to do to put your anger into it. Write it down or go for a walk or something. I thought like you that self harming was fine and it was the easy way out but I promise you it's not. Try talking to someone, don't suffer alone.

Best Answer