screweduplife96 screweduplife96 16-17, F 11 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Self Harm

maybe not wrong so much, but it's sad when someone does it.

Best Answer

I think it's best to find out why and what can you do about it rather than ask if it's wrong?

Best Answer

Yes...I believe it is....I'm not a fan of the whole 'right vs wrong' debate, and I generally believe that what is 'right' to one, may be 'wrong' to another, but I believe you are hurting others in so many ways....as well as yourself....

Best Answer

No and it is my opinion that it is a sign of high intelligence,it's a defense mechanism to protect your mind .

Best Answer

Bravo! I absolutely agree with you on that

Best Answer

Self harming makes it impossible for that person too help others with their problems before they fix theirs does it not?

Best Answer

Not at all.
I self harm yet half my bloody family keep asking me for me to help them.

Best Answer

Wrong as in morally/ethically? Guess that depends on your beliefs. Wrong as in is there something "not right?" Yes.

Best Answer

But what about the people who care for you? Never understood why a person would do that to themselves without thinking of the others they might hurt by hurting themselves.

Best Answer

What if no one knows...

Best Answer

Yea. No one knows :-)

Best Answer

do you not want them to know?

Best Answer

I mean I don't think it's WRONG to do, but it's something I would advise against and it's not something I would partake in.

Best Answer

Yes, because you are hurting a lovely person. Yourself. If you need someone to chat with I am here.

Best Answer