VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 21 Answers May 26, 2012

No, it is right to pray. If you need faith, pray for it. Faith comes from God and skepticism from the devil. You can pray your way through anything. Don't give up.

Best Answer

Everyone is skeptical at some point. That is why we have faith.. to believe without seeing or knowing : )

Best Answer

ive been guilty of doing that.. if he's real then you've done good :) if he's not, oh well, you had nothing better to do lol, it wont hurt

Best Answer

no , its human and quite normal , try it , you won't lose anything

Best Answer

not at all...just be honest...you will be pleasantly surprised at what starts happening (in you)

Best Answer

Whether you're skeptical or not, if you pray God will hear you.

Best Answer

Pray, he hears you whether you believe or not:)

Best Answer

I don't think so. If a person wants to believe, that would be a good start.

Best Answer

Definitely not.! Pray away.

Best Answer

Wrong? No, although MAYBE foolish.. No way to know.. You might as well. What harm will it do? Even the biggest believers are skeptical at times (Peter was.. 3 times) and anyone who says they never were are liars of the highest stage.<br />
The thing you have to ask yourself is this: Am I being more of a hypercritic when I'm praying.. or when I want to, and don't?<br />
( I admit that if there IS a God I don't pray to him very much since He broke his word to me so many times and caused me so much pain, but every great once in a great, great while I pray a little. It hasn't helped much, maybe because I usually end up screaming at Him. But I really don't want to meet him afterwards and have him say " Well, I would have helped more if you had actually TOLD me!!" That would just be too embrassing..)

Best Answer

A preacher once asked (Do you believe in the Devil?) Many so called chiristians didn't. His response was if you don't believe in him he believes in you. I think that God is the same way. He/She is your creator and loves you no matter what. Knows what is in your heart already for he know the beginning and end of your life. If you come to him he will listen.<br />
Jesus came here to save the sinners not the believers. Just remember that God does not change our circumstances but gives us the strenght to get through it.<br />
Keep praying and he will listen. Read Isaiah 55:3, 6, 10-11. You have to start some where. Prayer is just speaking to God. Having a conversation with God. So, don't worry about ur beleif just start with a private conversation.

Best Answer

That's exactly the most important time to pray.

Best Answer

Wrong as in morally? No. Wrong as in incorrect, yes.

Best Answer

Your skepticism will negate any hope of success...

Best Answer

Do whatever that makes you feel better. Whatever comforts you. Realize however, as soon as you start to pray you give your power to something outside of you. I say pray to you because you are god. God is all that is and isn't. He doesn't sit in judgement of you. The judge doing that is the one in your head. God doesn't have petty negative emotions like jealousy and vengeance. Those are negative human qualities that I my God would have transcended. <br />
Whatever it is you are going through you have infinite strength to pull from. You can do whatever it is you decide to do! Remember in the physical world we live in it does not matter what you want. What you DO that matters. I've written several stories that go deeper into what I am talking about. I started reading all kinds of books on enlightenment and philosophy, a little of this a little of that but all of this was brought on by a near death experience. I am not the same. It changed me. I know, I KNOW there is more than this life.<br />
I leave you with this. A dancer, dances because she believes she is a dancer. A painter, paints because he believes he is a painter. YOU TOO, ARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE!<br />
Wishing you inner peace, love and happiness,<br />
Ken

Best Answer

I think it's fine. You can enrich your spiritual life by praying. :)

Best Answer

If she doesnt exist I'm sure she wont mind.. Whatever gives you comfort.

Best Answer

The whole concept behind gods and other supernatural beings is that they make people feel good. It's not wrong.

Best Answer

Lol, your funny..

Best Answer

if you pray are you really skeptical,,if your skeptical do you really pray?

Best Answer