You just made me choke on an ice cube!! Awesome. Im sorry but thatsjust funny. Tell him to quit bein a pig.

Best Answer

hell ******* yes!!!!!!I IF Iwere lucky enough to be married,I sure would shower every day.Your spouse is an a #1 piece of pig ****.I try to always be nice and conscientious but it always seems like the manure gets ahead!sigh..............................................

Best Answer

He will never respect your wishes cause he does not have respect for himself.We start out training our children from birth,but to train a grown man,who has time,it's crazy and yes I understand oh so well,I motherd my children and I will be darned if I am going to mother a man,come hell or high water.I wish you the best.

Best Answer

Eeeeewww!

Best Answer

Have you told him how you felt about his sudden lazy attitude to his hygiene and mannerisms? I reckon you should have a "serious" talk with him.

Best Answer

no. one can't truly love/care for their spouse without loving/taking care of themselves first. have you told him this is a real turn off for you?

Best Answer

No, he sounds like a real slob :-/

Best Answer

the farting thing i doubt he can control as it's a natural bodily function. But the not showering thing is just gross. Try and talk him into it!

Best Answer

Oh yuk. I am glad I am not married. Familiarity breeds contempt, farts or no farts...

Best Answer

Wrong? No. I wouldn't put up with that mess.

Best Answer