NOOOO It would be stupid to walk into something thats gonna hurt ya!!!!!!

Best Answer

I dont know what you mean by "save them from themselves" but I dont think so. I just went thru this. We broke it off coz of *cough cough* religious differences. Its hard if you're compatible in every other way, but some things you just cant overcome so you have to move on. Its very mature. :) Oh and dont listen to the "but what if..." voices *shakes her head* bad idea!!

Best Answer

I think so. It's not your place. You may know that it won't work out but let them make their own decisions and learn from their own choices and choose whoever they want to go out with.

Best Answer

No its not .I once really liked a man but he was very sweet & early on i could tel he was puttin much more n2 it then i was so i ended it. In the long run i would have only crushed & hurt this gental, sweet man & i just didnt have it n me i coulda ben mean n used him but i didnt want 2 hurt him &ruin what would b so perfect 4 another women.

Best Answer

its a social wrong

Best Answer

I think it isn't if you have valid reasons to think that it will not work out or if you are just not into the guy. It is easier not to start a what you think is a doomed relationship than end it in several months down the road.<br />
If, on the other hand, you have valid reasons to believe that it might work, than go ahead with it!<br />
Just look at the facts, try to understand what you feel toward the guy, and then decide.

Best Answer