ok ~ so I should add - I have every intention on making him *** later, just not with my mouth . . . .
teach82 teach82 31-35, F 24 Answers Oct 15, 2010

I say tease him until it hurts... and then walk away.

Best Answer

No. My wife teases me all the time, gets me going and just before I *** she stops and has me give her a blow job. After which she may stroke or kiss me some more. And then she roles over and says "good night" and falls asleep. She did it every night for an entire August once. I LOVED it that month and every time she does it.

Best Answer

It hard to say. Tease him to get him excited lead to other intimate situation- great. Tease him cause he really want a BJ then bail on him- not nice. Depends how he response and what your intent is. I think most men Love a great BJ. I am lucking my wife is great at it and loves pleasing me in that way, however i always remember that I also need to fulfill her needs. She is person just as I am. ❤

Best Answer

You should drop to your knees and oral him to completion and then gratefully swallow. You have no right to refuse him something he wants and especially to tease him then refuse him.

Best Answer

No, I contend most men love to be teased and then even enjoy teasing, it helps to build up sexual desire for ones wife. It is the same way a woman teases a man by going bra-less, wearing short shirts, wearing thin dresses, blouses, and etc. Some women even have the ablitiy to tease with their eyes, hair and body movements.

Best Answer

Just don't leave him frustrated. Complete the assignment one way or another.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong a little tease by licking the head, tickling his balls and blowing your warm breath all around his ****. Make him think you going to suck his **** and swallow his hot load then climb on for a hot ride...he will forget all about that blow job. I would... :-) dc

Best Answer

If you truly have no intention of finishing what you start in any way , shape or form then YES it is wrong! Men can have serious complications from BLUE BALLS, its very painful if all that build up isn't released and you keep egging him on that you will but never do.<br />
But if you are teasing to get him all hot and ready then sure a good tease sometimes makes it even better when the action gets hot and wet, but to not finish him and leave him hanging is not cool.<br />
Personal story, A friend of my sisters About five years older then me, came into my room one day and teased me just like that, had me ready to pop and then smiled and stood to walk out, It was the first time I realized how much control females can have over us just by sexual favors, anyway I pleaded with her not to leave me like that all super worked up and ready to pop, so She stepped back inside the room and dove back to sucking me off. Man she was the best and the first girl that ever took my nectar straight from the source. That is just mind blowing. Girls please know what a treat it is for us to finish in your mouth!!!

Best Answer

A buddy of mine told me that his wife of more than twenty years, doesn't swallow. I know that some people probably don't like to swallow, but just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should never do it. I don't like to dust or vacuum, but I still do it. I feel sorry for any dude whose wife is so selfish that she doesn't finish the job properly once in a while. Ladies, if you have texture issues, watch some **** clips of how some girls let the guy shoot in their mouth and spill out. If the taste is what bothers you, suck it up! Every guy I know whose wife doesn't give him proper oral, ends up getting it somewhere else. If a man doesn't eat *****, I would suspect that his wife would desire it, and possibly seek it from elsewhere. Couples should talk about it. Flavored lubes make oral sex like eating candy. My personal craving for licking ***** has only escalated through the years, to the point where I would rather give oral than get it. Still love getting it though. I wish I could advertise a service for women who need to get licked. I love it so much, I'd do it for free! Thankfully, my wife never refuses to sit on my face. And she swallows.

Best Answer

Yes. That is awfully cruel unless your husband is into denial. Why would you do that but not give him oral sex? Does he do oral for you? If not, you need to talk to him and convince him that its very important to you and fun for him. If he does, then why would you not reciprocate?

Best Answer

So why not with your mouth is the question jumping up for me.<br />
creating tension is highly productive, but creating within your husband's mind at there is reward as well is what works.<br />
Now if oral is an issue, I have written about this, but tie him to a chair, blindfold him and then explore your mouth with his ****, not for his pleasure, but to develop a knowledge and awareness of the sensations within your lips, tongue, mouth and throat. There are more sensory nerve endings there than anywhere in your body.<br />
When I train women in the Art of Sexual Submission this is always a part, but beware, most women who do this develop a serious addiction for oral sex and the power that comes with true mastery.

Best Answer

thats just cruel !!!

Best Answer

HELL YEAH IT'S WRONG

Best Answer

Guys love getting BJ and it is as important to them as F#@K. So, even if you do not intend to complete the BJ, atleast take the entire thing in&out ur mouth few times. But, don't just leave him wanting for it. This can affect his mood and his performance after that.

Best Answer

It's really a question for your husband, not for the net. It would be cruel to me, but to other guys, maybe they would be okay with it. You should ask him, and govern yourself accordingly.

Best Answer

I'm sure your EX husband will tell you if it was wrong

Best Answer

its your purgative & if he's ok about it :) works for me :)

Best Answer