Curiouswomanforfun Curiouswomanforfun 22-25, F 13 Answers Mar 2 in Dating & Relationships

Nowadays everyone has their own code of ethics, I suppose; "wrong" is very subjective. I think it's wrong to lie to people and play games. So basically, if you have a bf and you're not doing anything behind his back, cool. If you have a best friend/lover, as long as SHE also knows what's what, cool.

Best Answer

Thanks for your thoughts. I get wat your saying, but with that yes I'm a fully honest person so my bf would know if this was to happen. Thanks

Best Answer

You wont know until u experiment. morally yeah its wrong, but if it builds up n up in your head your might direct it at a ******** lol. sometimes u have to crack a few eggs to make an ommlette.

Best Answer

No it's fun

Best Answer

I don't think so, but you should be asking your boyfriend. I doubt he will mind, but if he does, then you know it will hurt him if you do. If that's the case, you have to decide whether what you want to do is more important than how your boyfriend will feel about it. Maybe if you two talk about it, you can work something out to where he can do something he wants to do in exchange or something.

Best Answer

He has sports I have nothing I want sometime for me to enjoy. And yh he's cool with the idea

Best Answer

I say go for it then. I don't know how that could be considered wrong.

Best Answer

Thanks for your thoughts

Best Answer

No I have a lesbian friend and she tried to hit on me, but I told her that I have a boy friend and I am straight. We are still friends.

Best Answer

it's not wrong to want something.. as for whether or not it would be the wrong thing to do, ask your boyfriend...

Best Answer

I know he'd be cool with it that's not the problem I'm just curious to know if it wrong to want a female in my life for the things he can't give me

Best Answer

Just read this after my post. It isn't "wrong".

Best Answer

I say as long as he knows it's fine

Best Answer

Yeah it is. I'm a firm believer in faithfullness in a relationship. And your guy wouldn't understand. He may go along with it but he would want to watch or join in which it seems like you are not a all interested in.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting what I'm saying :)

Best Answer

It isn't "wrong" if you have that understanding with your bf, and he is okay with it. Otherwise, you know the answer.

Best Answer

Not as long as the bf knows about it and is okay with it.

Best Answer