I believe that everything I need is given to me... I think. I have a loving family and some good friends. We're not rich but not poor either. Sometimes I want something more but I feel like I shouldnt think like that because I should focus on what I already have and be thankful. At least that's how I was raised. So is wanting more a bad thing?
ssvpro8 ssvpro8 18-21, M 8 Answers Jun 22, 2012

Off course not.But wanting something that is not appropriate for us is definitely wrong.

Best Answer

It all depends on what you want. "Is it necessary?" "Why do I want this?" "Is this reasonable?" are questions that only your conscience can honestly answer. In my life, I have learned to find happiness in things that are mostly immaterial (material things may bring temporary satisfaction (or not), but definitely not lasting happiness). I like to go shopping every now and then. Moderation and a little bit of reflection seem to be good guidelines when it comes to "wanting more."

Best Answer

No, not if you're prepared to give more in return ...... when the time's right

Best Answer

No.

It is a good sign and desirable to want more.

Best Answer

Wanting more of a happy life is not wrong if you pass the happyness around.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer