i have been trying to help a friend stop drinking ..because it's killing him
goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 5 Answers Feb 17, 2012

Nope, that's called love. Good friends love eachother.

Best Answer

it is if you try to force what you think is best on them

Best Answer

Only if you try to enforce what's best in your eyes (but not necessarily theirs) onto them. The best kind of friend will discuss their fears about a friend's choices with them in a non-judgemental way. After that it's not your job to push it. Once you have discussed your concern with them it's up to them what they wish to do, and your role should be one of support, even if they make the wrong decision. (Obviously this doesn't apply to their choice being to do drugs for example, or something equally self destructive. In that case it's your job to make a complete nuisance of yourself!!)

Best Answer

Yes but some times friends can over step the line. Some times its best to step back and let us learn by our mistakes.<br />
My friend kept pushing me because she thought she was doing best but I am not so sure.

Best Answer