Hello I am always horny a few times out of the day and I sometimes have the urge to finger myself. I never have the time to because I have two children under three. I get turned on with just a thought. Am I weird I feel it is a problem I have. I yearn to pleasure myself once daily. I have a man who puts it down but he's always tired from work & is sometimes stingy I feel like I should just take care of myself
luvsf415 luvsf415 22-25, F 7 Answers Jul 29, 2013 in Hobbies

Hmm. Interesting situation. I had similar impulses when I was your age. I think I was a good, responsible wife, an attentive mother, and I've been deeply religious since I was in my late 20s. But, I went through a couple of decades when I just couldn't get enough. I consulted a psychologist, but she was useless. My husband was a police officer and worked lots of strange hours. So, when the kids were in bed and I was alone, I called on my little buzzy friend to keep me company.

Best Answer

IF IT FEELS GOOD, DO IT!

Best Answer

Omg, I've never heard that ex<x>pression, flick the bean and I LOVE it.<br />
There is nothing wrong with it AT ALL. <br />
OF COURSE you should please yourself. As often as you want. As long as it's not preventing you from caring for your children, you have a right to feel good, same as anyone else. And if your man is too lazy and tired o please you, I think he just forfeited his vote (if he had one to begin with). Flick away sexy young mama, and if you ever want someone to watch, I am at your service!<br />
:-P

Best Answer

Not wrong at all - I do believe it's very normal...

Best Answer

Nope. You just have a high sex drive. Get it, girl ; )

Best Answer

I feel guilty in a way because I tell my man he's puts it down that good that I wait

Best Answer

Never feel guilty about your sexual desires. It's something that you can't help. Maybe you can try to make it very clear that you're desires aren't being met and that it hurts you how he doesn't want to have sex with you.

Best Answer

Not a bad idea at all.

Best Answer