its not wrong<br />
but u can end up being miserable,instead of ppl who need help......<br />
it so happens that even if u help them going out of your way.....they dont need it or dont want to appreciate or even acknowledge it................<br />
its best to help ur self.....there is hardly anything anyone one can do for each other.......

Best Answer

I do sometimes feel used by people because they usually don't even say Thank you. That is all I would even want in return.

Best Answer

#1 rule of helping others: You cannot help others if you do not first help yourself!<br />
I don't know if you watch the popular Youtube vlogger Shay Carl, but he shared a story that I'd like to share with you. He said that he saw a woman get her pants stuck in her bicycle tires, while biking in the road, and a few older ladies rushed over to help her. Since she was still in the road, a man drove up, BLOCKED the lane of oncoming traffic with his car (illegal, but the RIGHT thing to do!), and went over to help the poor woman.<br />
Shay said that he wished he could have been that man, and he regrets not doing anything but looking on.<br />
Do what you feel is right. Always have your own safety in mind in that you take care of yourself, making sure you are healthy and your family is all taken care of. But then, once you're all set, you will have the energy and the time to be that helpful person you are called to be!<br />
Take care my friend, and keep doing good things. It makes a big difference to those people that you help.

Best Answer

I don't go on youtube but the person who blocked the road first then helped the girl sounds like something I would have done in that situation.

Best Answer

Depends on if the risk is acceptable. As for the rest that's just what humans do. They look for someone to help them out, but rarely help in return. You just need to find someone who is willing to help you the way you help others.

Best Answer

I try to talk to my fiance, but he doesn't seem to have the personality for it. He gets frustrated easily.

Best Answer

Well a lot of guys want something to do to fix it. They can sit and listen but they always want to be able to do something about it that's tangible. You can try asking him to give you a back rub while you talk or something like that. That way he has something physical he can do to help make it better.

Best Answer

I'll try that.

Best Answer

Have you ever watched Bill Murray's SCROOGED?.. The part where the Christmas present Ghost uses the toaster to get his attention?

Best Answer

Yea! It is my favorite part of the movie.

Best Answer

yes it's wrong - you have a family you must take care of - you are not allowed to put yourself at risk - go talk to a councilor about your "need" to help. Get some self-esteem and consider the fact that you may be affecting your childs development with your issues - smile girl - take care of you

Best Answer

I always put my family first. I would never do anything that would risk my family. They are all I have. I don't even have friends anymore just them.

Best Answer

well - you have friends here !

Best Answer

It is the human and good person in you. What kind of risk? Like bodily harm or money problems?

Best Answer

I'm starting to blush with people saying I'm a good person. I know in my mind I do alot of good for others, but I still don't feel worthy of that title.

Best Answer

I won't allow serious bodily harm, but I have let people push me. And I'm currently too far under the poverty level to give money away.

Best Answer