It's wrong to kill anyone, no matter how disgusting.

Best Answer

Dont EVER dismiss your Mother. Be grateful that you are a teenager with a Mother and will someday be a man with a Mother. No matter how terrible you may think she is being, in the end she is the only one you will ever be able to have.

Best Answer

Can't help it everyday I hope she chokes on cigarettes she smokes everyday

Best Answer

yes.
she made you!
you should appreciate that!

Best Answer

She never even wanted me why should I give a ****!! About her

Best Answer

she just said so.
of course she wants you!
if she doesn't, why would she give birth to you?

Best Answer

your mother brought you into this world...give her a gun and let her take you out of it, you disgusting ingrate!

Best Answer

My mother had nothing to do with raising me , now she moves in here because she's too pathetic to anything on her own. I constantly smell tobacco & other horrid stenches on her. It makes sick!! To my stomach knowing that that piece filth gave birth too me!!!!!!

Best Answer

you need a ******* hiding kid!!!

Best Answer

**** you!!! It's that creatures fault for being so disgusting

Best Answer

just know that you will make yourself better than she is one day and in the meantime dislike her but "send love" in her direction

Best Answer

That's hard to do when every time your around there's some new horrible stench coming off her body.

Best Answer

you are a ******* little puke!

Best Answer