*defensive gear on ...checked *standby mode...
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 20 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Hobbies

No, not an easy life being openly gay. You can wish all you like, main thing is that you love the child once here and accept them if they do turn out to be gay years down the line.

Best Answer

I would rather spend my politically-incorrect points wishing that they're not retarded, diseased, or deformed.

Best Answer

the way I see it, a mother doesn't want a gay child because she is aware of the turmoil the child will face and probably has nothing to do with her PC views.

Best Answer

The gay people I know don't have it any harder than most. If she were afraid of bullying down the road, private school is an option.

Best Answer

YES! why would u think like that.?

Best Answer

A gay child is a dead end for your family and a waste of your massive investment of time and effort. Of course a good parent wants a normal decent child who will eventually have a family and produce the next generation.

Best Answer

No guarantee a hextrosexual child will go on to have children. Might not want them, or be unable to have them.

Best Answer

normal decent?

Best Answer

Almost all parents want a normal child.

Best Answer

Not any more wrong than wishing it would be of a certain gender or wishing it would have certain color of eyes in my opinion.

Best Answer

I don't think so. Let others say what they will. I want my children if I ever have any to be straight

Best Answer

There are worse thing it could be besides I think all girls/women should be bi-sexual

Best Answer

yes. frankly I worry about a bigger issue whether my child will have duchenne muscular dystrophy or not.

Best Answer

I haz 3 boys.. yea I'm with you on that.. ::stands by your side and waits:: -.=

Best Answer

No. Its not wrong to wish just about anything for your child. Health, intelligence, Good looks. And being gay is just another thing to deal with for a child as he or she grows. Prejudice exists and they will run into it. And finding love and a place to belong is hard enough for straights. Being gay can make that more difficult. So I can honestly say I hoped that my kids wouldnt have to shoulder that burden along with all the rest. (Sorry if anyone finds that offensive.)

Best Answer

absolutely not

Best Answer

no wrong, but it doesn't make any difference. They will be what they choose to be

Best Answer

could careless..........know a lot of gay people doin waaay better than me in love relationships

Best Answer

Helmet??

Best Answer

yes and a wizard robe

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer