I yelled at my son for pooping on the floor he said it was an accident I said if he keeps that up I'll get your dad to come get you
Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 25 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

You need parenting classes. ASAP.

Best Answer

You're the definition of INHUMANE.<br />
Why would you get upset over a mistake like that? Let alone enforce abandonship.<br />
This is why Facebookie teen moms do not deserve to have children.

Best Answer

no I;m not

Best Answer

Threatening abandonment is very emotionally abusive. Please don't do that again. It would be best to sit with him and tell him you are sorry for saying that.

Best Answer

your a bad mother you have ruined this kid forever meanie

Best Answer

no i havent

Best Answer

That seems reasonable enough. My mom used to threaten to sell us to the Indians.

Best Answer

My parents used to say they were going to sell me to the gypsies

Best Answer

It is not the best. Whenever I was frustrated with my son, I'd say "It's a good thing I love you so much!" and that would calm me down and help me deal with things more rationally. If anything happened to your son, you would be wishing for the days he pooped on the floor.

Best Answer

Not if their my kids.<br />
In fact, I'll just take them. Thank you.<br />
You do understand that if he does it a second time, you have to give him to the dad-- BECAUSE HE WANTS TO GO.

Best Answer

it soooo painful,it stings...and i as a 15 years old was threatned by mum to go live with dad cuz they broke up and i was depressed......just dont say that to your son

Best Answer

Yup, it is. I was married and 34 when we had our first child. Of course I was tired, frustrated and overwhelmed sometimes, but I knew when what I did was wrong, and I tried harder. You know the answer to your question. Your child deserves the best, give it to him. If you don't know how,learn, it's your job. Hug if you need one.

Best Answer

Yes, he will develop a poop fetish if you threaten him for pooping on the floor. hahaha .

Best Answer

Yes it's not easy having young ones. I destroyed my relationship with my first son,through having no control and i was 17,so learn from this and communicate with him.

Best Answer

Find a better way, Making them think others are going to be tough on them is not good, and later they will develop an insecurity of if you will accept them when they make a mistake. If joking is fine , but not in punishment.

Best Answer

It is wrong to yell at children. It is much better for children to live with his father. That would be a reward.

Best Answer

how is that a reward

Best Answer

The outcome for children raised away from their fathers is so horrible that all children should be given back to their fathers for the best opportunity to become good adults.

Best Answer