SparkofHope SparkofHope 46-50, F 15 Answers Jan 7 in Community

Expectations usually, that's why I try not to expect anything from anyone but myself.

Best Answer

it's the expectations that usually lets us down,., the higher we expect, the painful it gets when it fails,., the we cannot hold others accountable, for whatever they do is beyond our control,., everyday, people change, so shall our expectations be.,. for everything is of temporal state after all..

Best Answer

we ar powerless over people ,i dont no what other people tink or what goes on in there mind and like wise for them to know whats going on in mine ,is tis confusing

Best Answer

Both. I expected a certain standard of behavior but didn't get it. That person then let me down.

Best Answer

At one point in life is was me trying to hold another accountable for my expectations. Hard lessons teach us much, and since then I've learned to enjoy and rejoice in what is there, and try to have no expectations.

Best Answer

mmm the good, the bad the ugly!...we should never assume others will think as we do...

Best Answer

So true, and often not an easy lesson to learn.

Best Answer

Expectation from myself

Best Answer

I understand this one all to well!

Best Answer

I had too high expectations of other people. I'm not going to hold anyone accountable for my life, even though many people have greatly and significantly negatively impacted my life. Too many other people are playing the blame game, the let's not accept personal responsibility. I don't want to be like that. I want to face my life full on. Some people may think I'm not being responsible, that I'm making excuses, but I'm not. I won't answer to the general public; I will only answer to those on a need to know basis. I won't make a mockery and side show out of my own life.

Best Answer

It is both while we may say one is only accountable to self we expect certain accountability from others children , partner .

Best Answer

both. I was a fool to trust him.

Best Answer

I am sorry he hurt you! : (

Best Answer

Great Question! Most the time it is my expectations that aren't met, not the individual who I impossed such demands on.

Best Answer

That's true ! So if there isno expectations there is no disappointment!

Best Answer

You seem so (let down) and upset. Why?

Best Answer

Oh did i give that impression? It was just a question floating around in my mind! lol..No everything is good at my end of the world.. : )

Best Answer

to deep for me so pass.

Best Answer

hard lessons!

Best Answer

Both sometimes.

Best Answer

yes..I hear you!

Best Answer