This seems to occur when eating just about any starchy item u can possibly think of minus potatoes, cassava & corn. Anything else like bread related, it is a problem.......So is there a possibility that it's diabetes? Other possible symptoms have occured like tiredness and always being thirsty...... It is within the family history.......
coconutzismyflava coconutzismyflava 22-25, F 10 Answers Oct 1, 2008

hey.i all of a sudden in like july got really bad hives, i was hospitilized twice for my throat swelling and we have of yet figured out why.my boyfriend thought it was my long haired kitten and i was faced with rehoming her.well i was fine til last month.and they were back, not as bad but to the point of being very annoying.then i read up and seen that diabetes can cause hives in rare cases.i am always thirsty and when i dont eat a certain amount all day i start to sweat and get blurred vision and my hands get shakey and turn purplish...can anyone help?

Best Answer

sounds very much like gluten sensitivity...my husband has it, but he doesn't have celiac disease. it's not always easy to get an answer from allergy tests, but i'd recommend that you let your dr rule out diabetes, probably with a fasting glucose test...and then go on a basic diet of rice, etc. that will let you eliminate most starchy foods then add them in one by one so you know what you're allergic to. Allergies can exhaust you!

Best Answer

It's easy to find out if you have diabetes. Just go to your doctor.

Best Answer

Sounds more like an allergy. The tiredness and always being thirsty sound like diabetes though. The American Diabetes Association website has a list of the symptoms of diabetes.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it a sure sign. I've been diabetic for nearly 30 years and I've never experienced itching or hives associated with any food or blood sugar range. I'd think possible allergic reaction, but what do I know, when in doubt, ask your physician. Diabetes or allergy or whatever, it's nothing to take chances with.

Best Answer

I was been suffering hard shiply from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr ugbakhuan mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,Email: ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.My name is Jane wembli His Email address is:ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com

Best Answer