ginnn ginnn 18-21, M 18 Answers Feb 29, 2012

No, He's the guy behind the counter down at the bakery who sells me my bread!!!! Of Course he's my friend!!!!!

Best Answer

I am he as you are he as we are we and we are all together. Are you blessed with the Holy Spirit? The Holy Spirit is the symbol of Christ which dwells in you and all of us weather we know it or not, so that makes us all living breathing Jesus'. Women have the Holy Spirit too!!! Who'd have thought??? A female Jesus!!!

Best Answer

He most certainly is!

Best Answer

Yes, Jesus is my Friend, My Master, My Savior.

As a Friend, I found Him staying with me

and helping me before anyone else.

As my Master, He teaches me new things

that I could not bear 2000 years ago.

As my Savior, He protects me from my own

wrongdoings and from attaching to the world.

To me, He is the Holy Spirit returning in

the Glory of the Father, Baha'u'llah.

Best Answer

Nope, but I hang with Gandalf all the time.

Best Answer

He is my neighbor

Best Answer

He's a lovely highly evolved spiritual master. He didn't create a religion and most of what is said of him is wrong.

Best Answer

Oh, and that isn't even his name.

Best Answer

.........We were until he borrowed $50 from me and said he would pay me back the next day ...........I haven't seen him since

Best Answer

No, i am beginning to think he hates me.

Best Answer

Awww... He doesn't hate you. I was in that kind of situation too where i thought He hates me for having a bullshit life. He just loves you. Know why? Because He lets you suffer. He lets you suffer to teach you that He is the ONLY solution for your every problem.
(have a common sense to what i said)
thank you for your comment and Godbless!
Have faith

Best Answer