alexisalex alexisalex 41-45, F 13 Answers Nov 1, 2011

Jealousy is a natural reaction to a threat that you will lose your partner to someone/something else. It is totally natural, but it needs to be controlled. Just like any natural human emotion, such as anger, fear and happiness, jealousy is something that should be put in the right place and acted upon rationally.<br />
You can experience it both as a sign of love or as a sign of infatuation, or just a sign that you don't want to lose something valuable whether you like it or not.

Best Answer

It's both.

Best Answer

both.. you usually get jealous towards the people you love, but it can mean that u dont trust them completely and ur insecure about yourself. and too much could be a problem.

Best Answer

Personally, I think jealousy is a major sign of insecurity and lack of self-confidence. Although I think everyone experiences jealousy at least once in their life, people who feel it constantly probably need to work on themselves before trying to commit to a relationship.

Best Answer

Jealousy is normal. So long you keep it at bay, like making a joke out of it. To me jealousy is more of a sign that you don't trust your partner or person.

Best Answer

Insecurity. There is nothing loving about jealousy.

Best Answer

insecurity

Best Answer

Both, but more towards the insecurity side, I think.

Best Answer

It is more insecurity than love.A little bit is good a lot is bad.

Best Answer