brahim81 brahim81 31-35, M 24 Answers Mar 27, 2012

As far As I can tell. He is Man, God, And the son of God.<br />
As far as justifing it, The Bible is a book of Faith not a History book.<br />
Very little about Organized Religion can be Justified.<br />
People Believe what they Choose to Believe.<br />
They justify all their arguments with the Bible,and we're back <br />
to the Bible being a book of Faith not History.<br />
Arguments are not ba<x>sed on Logic ,not Faith.

Best Answer

Yes... but I'm afraid a 'no' for the justification (doesn't work that way). That's why they call it "faith". You either choose to have it, or you don't. It's a decision only you can make.

Best Answer

He is a character in a pageant. From a story told through many generations and altered through time until it was eventually committed to paper. At that point books were added or subtracted by the whim of some person and eventually canonized. It has eroded a lot since 325 CE. It is basically stories robbed from other religions to form a narravtive to get money from the masses who until modern times were very very ignorant. It assumes a level of ignorance in order to extract coin from people.

Best Answer

Thank you Mr tmll2089 for your answer

Best Answer

God is unknowable, inaccesible, uncreated.<br />
He created the Holy Spirit.<br />
The Holy Spirit manifests Himself as Vicegerent of God,<br />
again and again, in the Names of Khrisna, Christ, Baha'u'llah...<br />
to train mankind by the Divine Education. So these Figures<br />
can be considered as God in the human temple.<br />
I believe in this Divine Education, because these Messengers<br />
are the Greatest Educators that no men can be compared to Them.<br />
They are the only Initiators of spiritual civilizations.<br />
This concept of Progressive Revelation makes clear of<br />
the Divine Unity: Unity of God, Unity of Relgion and Unity<br />
of Mankind.<br />
And this will continue to proceed eternally to the end<br />
without end, through other Messengers in the future.

Best Answer

hello, brahim81<br />
i really don't know<br />
................ and no one can know, they can only have faith.<br />
but ... we will all know one day <br />
...............or die in the attempt.<br />
with respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Thank you robbie for your smart answer

Best Answer

thank you brahim..for asking the question.

Best Answer

you welcome my friend, I don't say I have the truth thought I'm muslam and have a differents point of view from you.I asked it just to discuss and let people taking part in this communication

Best Answer

i was brought up christian.. but never really believed. i had an epiphany was i was eight years old... i "saw" reincarnation. i have described myself as buddhist for many years now. my only difficulty with religion is with people who demand they are right and everyone else is wrong, unless they have exactly the same beliefs.

Best Answer

Read the Holy Bible and interpret it as you wish.

Best Answer

However, I'm beginning to believe that there might not be a god. As I learn about the universe, I begin to see how old it really is. Genesis says that god created the universe in 6 days and then rested on the 7th day. Well, how long is a god day? The big bang might have happened many times in the past and many more will happen in the future, billions of years apart. To imagine a god who speaks a human language, how much is there to talk about in the life span of a god? A trillion trillion trillion years of conversation would seem boring after a while, wouldn't you think? To believe in a god is to believe in magic. In physics we learn that matter cannot be created or destroyed. It simply goes from matter to energy or vice versa. Anyway, that's my belief and I didn't mean to encroach on your beliefs.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer BlogDog. as I said this question I asked it to let people talk and think, it is not necessary to convince each others.all what matters for me is Communication after all and let people to speak and be active...using your brain and knowledge then people

Best Answer

icyreb if you have a different point of view,you can write it down,please share your attitude with us

Best Answer

That's a good strategy! :)

Best Answer

Well according to Christian theology he is both the son of God and God himself if you follow the basic concept of the Trinity.<br />
To me, as an atheist, he was just a guy - albeit an extremely influential one. My justification is that there is absolutely no evidence of supernatural power in anyone, or anything, ever. There is, conversely, a lot of evidence that people can convince themselves of some pretty spectacular things.

Best Answer

Have you ever though about Islam, it is all about a personal relationship between you and God. It gives you complete structure to your life.Basicly Islam is based around the belief of one god. Not 2 or 3. He was not born and does not die, he does not have parents nor does he have children.Out of his mercy to humanity and jinns (the spirit world) God had sent messengers. Such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, JEsus, and Muhammad being the final. And many other prophets which I did not list and we do not know.Now had we been at the time of Noah the best way to get to know and understand God and workship God is through the teachings of the prophet Noah. And similarly for all other prophets. As Muslims we believe that currently the best way to worship god is through the teachings of the prophet MUhammad.HOw do I know that Muhammed, peace be upon him and all other prophets, was a messenger I hear you ask.Well just as all prophets had to prove their authenticity to validate their claim to prophethood they preformed miracles with the will of God. Just as Jesus spoke from the cradle, put life to the dead and so on, as Moses split the sea and so on..The prophet MUhammad had a miracle which is still available for you to see today. This miracle is the Quran.The Quran, which is a book that was revealed to an illiterate man (Muhammad) peace be upon him and all messengers prior to him, was a book that talks of many a phenomena. Some of which science has only come to concer with in recent times (50 or less years ago) using scientific developments. Some of these can be Briefly mentioned now such as ye following:- the big bang theory.- the expanding universe.- the spherical shape of the earth and it's rotation around the sun, And the orbits of the sun and the moon.- the embryology, and account of the pheotes' development in the wombs. - the water cycle.- the deepest seas and the varying pressures and different creatures in the depths.And many many more scientific facts which can't be explained logically due to the lack of scientific developments of the time (1400 years ago).Now with all of these fascinating scientific miracles of this book. There are many other miracles of it such as:- the Quran has not been change by a single letter since it was revealed 1400 years ago.- there is only one version of the Quran.- it is easy to memorise and currently there are over 10 million official memorisers of the Entire revelation, and many more not recorded.-if all books where to be burnt or thrown in the see the only book that will be bought back word for word punctuation for punctuation will be the Quran. Having stated all of these facts about the Quran, it becomes evident that it is not a normal book, which could not have been written by a man who couldnt read or write.It becomes logical to say that it was a revelation of the creator onto a messenger. If you find your self not wrestling with any of the above concepts then you are a Muslim too.. Let me know what you think. God bless you.

Best Answer

Islam is ba<x>sed around the belief of one god. Not 2 or 3. He was not born and does not die, he does not have parents nor does he have children.Out of his mercy to humanity and jinns (the spirit world) God had sent messengers. Such as Noah, Abraham, Moses, JEsus, and Muhammad being the final. And many other prophets which I did not list and we do not know.Now had we been at the time of Noah the best way to get to know and understand God and workship God is through the teachings of the prophet Noah. And similarly for all other prophets. As Muslims we believe that currently the best way to worship god is through the teachings of the prophet MUhammad.HOw do I know that Muhammed, peace be upon him and all other prophets, was a messenger I hear you ask.Well just as all prophets had to prove their authenticity to validate their claim to prophethood they preformed miracles with the will of God. Just as Jesus spoke from the cradle, put life to the dead and so on, as Moses split the sea and so on..The prophet MUhammad had a miracle which is still available for you to see today. This miracle is the Quran.The Quran, which is a book that was revealed to an illiterate man (Muhammad) peace be upon him and all messengers prior to him, was a book that talks of many a phenomena. Some of which science has only come to concer with in recent times (50 or less years ago) using scientific developments. Some of these can be Briefly mentioned now such as ye following:- the big bang theory.- the expanding universe.- the spherical shape of the earth and it's rotation around the sun, And the orbits of the sun and the moon.- the embryology, and account of the pheotes' development in the wombs. - the water cycle.- the deepest seas and the varying pressures and different creatures in the depths.And many many more scientific facts which can't be explained logically due to the lack of scientific developments of the time (1400 years ago).Now with all of these fascinating scientific miracles of this book. There are many other miracles of it such as:- the Quran has not been change by a single letter since it was revealed 1400 years ago.- there is only one version of the Quran.- it is easy to memorise and currently there are over 10 million official memorisers of the Entire revelation, and many more not recorded.-if all books where to be burnt or thrown in the see the only book that will be bought back word for word punctuation for punctuation will be the Quran. Having stated all of these facts about the Quran, it becomes evident that it is not a normal book, which could not have been written by a man who couldnt read or write.It becomes logical to say that it was a revelation of the creator onto a messenger. If you find your self not wrestling with any of the above concepts then you are a Muslim too.. Let me know what you think.

Best Answer

One must remember back in those days people worded things differently and told stories to one another and they believed differently. Hence the stories in the bible could very well be true but told in their versions and how they believed them to happen This one believes the stories in the bible did happen, but takes it all in with a grain of salt. i.e. there is people more old fashioned even today that still believe that cats can steal a childs breath and believe that honey is good for a child, yet those more educated know that cats do not steal a child breath and that honey is not good for a child under a year old their systems just cannot take it and can cause infant botulism. i.e the parting of the red sea in the bible makes events appear closer than the actually may have happened and it is possible that the sea did lower by a documentary that this one watched and did rise again, but not as quickly as what it is expressed in the bible. Do not forget too that when stories are told to scare children into belief people likely did also exaggerate events. But is likely the most accurate out of all religions for a historical analysis, but must be taken with a grain of salt. As far as any religions that came after there is much more lack of imagination involved and stealing of ideas from multiple religions to lead crusades and convert others to their ways of thinking, with much more wickedness, tossed in a little of good to make people convert and if not force and fear always works best. At least the bible out right condemned stealing even for being an older religion than some. As far is Jesus is concerned this one believes He existed tried to do good, putting in motion the ending to sun worshipping etc... Through time people believed in many different things and actually religions older than Christianity are quite amazing too as so are the pyramids, how they told time and knew astrology long before telescopes etc.. Now if one doubts there is something out there teaching man how to do things and understand weather, time and creation long before that is food for thought.

Best Answer

smart answer stacey

Best Answer

If Jesus is God, he is responsible for all the murders and attrocities committed by Christian Church and countries and this God is powerless to save innocent

Best Answer

Perhaps giving a title to Jesus isn't the best thing to do. Let's stick to his message which was one of love and peace. You really can't go wrong with that.

Best Answer

He is all three: Son of God, Daniel,Issiah,Hosea,New Testament.<br />
Son of Man: He is from the line of David, as told to Abraham<br />
And he is God in Human form while he was here on earth<br />
I have faith that he is but there won't be actual prove until he returns at the end of days

Best Answer

http://www.answering-christianity.com/sake.htm
go there my friends and read you will be shocked
just found this in google

Best Answer

There is not a lot of independent (non church sourced) material collaborating the existence of Christ... only 10 documents actually remain from this time which is staggering... As there is no mention what ever of Jesus or even of many (not all) of the major events surrounding the story of his life AT ALL in the accounts of all the social commentators active at this time.... only a hand full of stray documents exist of which many are considered by scholars to be dubious.<br />
Which does suggest the whole story is a fabrication.... as if such monumentally important stuff did actually happen at this time (as stated in the bible) the apparent virtual vacuum of collaborating evidence is much more telling than an argument over the validity of the scant "evidence" that does remain....<br />
Does this fact mean Jesus did not exist? I personally wouldn't be surprised but I wouldn't jump to this conclusion... <br />
If I had to guess I would say the man did exist but that his story and life etc were picked up and a elaborate revision of this history took place in order to fashion the bones of this truth into what it is today... this process involved cannibalizing and recycling mythology from the (mainly) old Egyptian religion and many others in order to more readily assimilate and incorporate the prevalent streams of mythology at the time.... hijacking these and then eventually murdering those who would not convert...<br />
That's my opinion i guess...<br />
Second point is... why would anyone presume that Jesus is greater or lesser than any other great spiritual teacher?.... It must be convenient (for the religious seeker) that they just so happen to be born into a family or area where all the "self evidently correct" dogmas are so neatly packaged and served up to them for their convenience... had how fortunate they are that their circumstances present them with the right answers where by all the others (from other religions) are burdened with erroneous ideas.

Best Answer

jesus is mentioned too in Quran,but just a prophet of allah (god)

Best Answer

the Qur'an was written in the 7th century by which time the existence of Jesus was well established and so enshrined at the core of life that it would have be incomprehensible to question its validity... especially when education and access to documents is nothing like it is today...
Who ever wrote it would have taken it as a given that such a person actually existed..... it would most likely not even have been conceivable to him that the whole thing could be a fabrication. So this could just be a reflection of these ideas which were already fertile in his mind...

Best Answer

that is because that book is false

Best Answer

Jesus is the word of God made flesh. Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus was made in the form of man. He is not a god, but apart of the Godhead-ship. I can only justify this by what is written in the word of God and that i have chosen to believe as truth.

Best Answer

can you wirte the words please?

Best Answer

do you want scriptures?

Best Answer

he was a man ba<x>sed on my view of the bible, that was deified by some of his more zealous followers.

Best Answer

NOBODY knows & anybody who says they do is just delusional!

Best Answer

don't know but hearing he was eating make him more human than god. half human, half god that look like myth of Hercules son of zeus

Best Answer

He was human while on earth so that He could die on the cross for our sins. That's Good Friday. Then He rose from the dead and let His disciples touch the holes in His hands. That was Easter Sunday. Then He ascended into Heaven to be with His Father until the end of the world. At that time He will return to earth to rule it. That's what I remember from Catholic school back as a young teen. That was 4 decades ago!

Best Answer

Son of God not that God had sex with someone but more of that he was created by God and sent to us.. he created all of us so thats my justification

Best Answer

yes dan,but what make me thinking why Jesus?
he was born and we know his mum called marrie. Why we don't said adam and Eve were children of god since they were the first to be created they don't have parents and already lived in heaven before they come to earth ?

Best Answer

its the same thing as when ppl say a Muslim will have 77 virgins when he goes to paradise...Its just how the words are interpreted ...Jesus was born from no man on earth and Mary was a vessel for his birth ..saying he was sent from the heavens

Best Answer

HE WAs created by god because god couldnt come here himself <br />
he was busy <br />
so he made him <br />
called him his son<br />
just as we all are<br />
but he had special quest <br />
he made history <br />
and he made god famous down here , he was promoting <br />
and dying for our sins while at it

Best Answer

well sometimes I call little kids I found in street son,that does not make them my children,
also I don't believe that he was dead for our sins, since that means we can sins as much as we can without been judge or blamed for and that a kind of chaos

Best Answer

Watch the documentary - The god that didn't exist. It explains it in high detail.

Best Answer

no i cannot justify my answer, i was not alive at the time so how could i be expected to show any proof in either case...

Best Answer