reelisa reelisa 41-45, F 10 Answers Jul 4, 2014 in Hobbies

No. Jesus never considered himself equal to God. On the contrary, Jesus repeatedly showed that he was subordinate to Jehovah. For example, Jesus referred to Jehovah as “my God” and “the only true God.” (Matthew 27:46; John 17:3) Only a subordinate would use such ex<x>pressions in referring to another. A worker who refers to his employer as “my boss” or “the one in charge” is clearly assuming an inferior position.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I take it you've lost your bible?

Best Answer

Depends on which copy of the bible you read.

Best Answer

That's what a Christian would say.

Best Answer

The bible says, Jesus said that he and his father are one.

Best Answer

Jesus and his father is united with the same mind and in the same line of thought.
Christians should also be united with the same mind as Christ.

John 10:30: I and the Father are one."

(John 10:38) But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.”

(John 17:21) so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me.

(1 Corinthians 1:10) 10 Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.

Best Answer

According to the Christian creation myth we are all part of god so we must all be god.

Best Answer

And where did you read that?

Best Answer

Strange book called the bible. Says gods omnipresent therefore we are all part of god. If god created everything and only god existed before that, everything was made from god.

Best Answer

Actually, the Bible speaks of God as having a specific place of dwelling—the heavens. It records a prayer of King Solomon in which he called upon God: “May you yourself listen from the heavens, your established place of dwelling.” (1 Kings 8:43) When teaching his disciples how to pray, Jesus Christ told them to address their prayers to “Our Father in the heavens.” (Matthew 6:9) After his resurrection, Christ entered “into heaven itself, now to appear before the person of God,” states the Bible.—Hebrews 9:24.
These verses clearly indicate that Jehovah God dwells, not everywhere, but only in heaven.

Best Answer

massenger

Best Answer