righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 5 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Religion

Hey can I join, it sounds cool and I really want to learn how to pronounce that word.

Best Answer

It makes my tongue feel funny ...<br />
Nice ;P

Best Answer

(_@_)

Best Answer

You guys do realize that Muslims actually refer to Islam as the religion of peace, right? That's why I asked the question.

Best Answer

no, we don't. only idiots who don't know that "Islam" literally means "submission to Allah" think that. the Muslims who say that are the ones who think Islam comes from "salam" which means "peace be to you" but those two are completely different.

Best Answer

I never said that I support Islam. As far as I'm concerned, the spread of Islam is polluting traditional Western values. But that doesn't change the fact that many people refer to Islam as 'the religion of peace'.

Best Answer

what are you talking about? Even if you did support Islam I wouldn't mind. I am a Muslim...and do you feel the same way about Western people "polluting" traditional Asian, African, &amp; South American values? I smell hypocrisy.

Best Answer