Johnnewcombe Johnnewcombe 31-35, M 3 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Movies & TV

poetry's? No it is not from a movie

Best Answer

hah - john's thoughts were in motion... besides, we all know he meant perry (",

Best Answer

Like your avatar John.

What part of Aus are you from??

Best Answer

Queensland you?

Best Answer

Frankston Australia

Best Answer

I've been there - great place with a beach. Huge lions supporter you?

Best Answer

I was born in Abbotsford, three torpedos from Victoria Park Collingwood. You do the maths.
Have you always lived in Queensland. By the way I always barrack for Qld during state of origin.

Best Answer

I have always lived in qld - barracking for the qld state of origin team has been a pretty safe bet over the last 8 years! I have never been to a game tho - too difficult. Will go to melbourne or Sydney to watch it!

Do you have all your teeth barracking for collingwood? Lions and magpies are massive rivals

Barracking for

Best Answer

LOL

Yes I do have my own teeth but I do occasionally steal cars from Lions supporters.

If you ever come to Melbourne, let me know and I will come to the footy with you. You know be a shoulder to cry on when your side loses.

LOL

Best Answer

Sounds good - would love to go to mcg. Never been there yet. Been to etihad

Best Answer

Then you need to mate. You will love it

Best Answer

she's very pretty it's true... but why dress her in leopard print when she's singing about being a tiger...

Best Answer

Good question - didn't notice that lol

Best Answer