Still having trouble getting a resoloution fro my brother, whose ex has married, relocated several times and gone without letting him see or speak to his sons for nearly 8 months...fathers day, both the boys and his birthdays and 3 consecutive lots of holidays have passed without a phone call or stay of any kind taking place...she has had no grounds to do this, and clearly suffers malicious mother syndrome...help....live in australia, she has moved them interstate and back with no phone number or address being given to any familly members.....
swoozie swoozie 36-40, F 7 Answers Sep 14, 2009

I don't know the rules and laws in Australia, but I know HE has to fight this battle. There is little you can do about it.

Best Answer

aww this is a nassty scene... sorry to hear of this... assuming your bro wants to see his kids, I agree w the poster below, his ex needs to be brought into line. Kids need their fathers, kids need to know what's going on and parents need to stop using their children as pawns in the game. Check the law where you are, mobilise all assistance and rein in the madness.

Best Answer

hmmm...unless the father is genuinely abusive, I think that is considered to be morally wrong/incorrect by most people. Personally I have no opinion on the matter. As to whether it is grounds to lose custody...these types of people often convince the courts that the person they don't want their kids to see is abusive or unstable, just because they want full custody(which sounds immature to me). If it is a woman, it is hard for the man to fight back.<br />
Though it is unjust, my answer is, no probably not. Unless you are kidnapping them from him and hiding them in your mother's basement!!!

Best Answer

i lost custody because I was coming to China. SDhe made it hell for me. It has been 20 years and never saw them again. I ost but hey this is life.

Best Answer

In Canada if a parent pays child support they have rights to see their children! He is definately going to have to get a lawyer for this one. Sorry.

Best Answer

No, in many cases it is probably a good argument for keeping custody of the children.

Best Answer