Diamondberry Diamondberry 22-25, F 12 Answers Aug 1, 2011

An empty heart is an ugly thing. I just see vaccuous wh0res when I see the Kardashian family.

Best Answer

i think they are all hideous beasts.

Best Answer

I used to think that Khloe was the sexiest. But, now I am kind of seeing her teen sister Kendall as the best looking Kardashian sister. I find her kind of hot even though I am too old for her.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

No, Kourtney wins!

Best Answer

No, none of them look or act good. She is too fat and is a ****, so I do not even want to see her photos.

Best Answer

Sad for me to admit, but 'yes' (BTW, did you think up this question bcuz of the shoedazzle ad that keeps showing up on the page?) XD

Best Answer

That's a matter of taste, I suppose. But I think she's the most exotic-looking and "endowed" of the three so she'll most likely always hold the top spot when it comes to the media.

Best Answer

I'd say, as of right now, yes. I think her curves are in the right places, but she does need to keep in shape as she ages, like all of us I suppose. Personally, I'm not attracted to Khloe at all.

Best Answer