If there's no kissing there's no relationship....Kissing is how we feel the pulse of the one we love before we make love....

Best Answer

Due to age restrictions your account is blocked...but thanks for best answer anyway....

Best Answer

For westerners, yes. For other cultures, maybe not. Middle Eastern cultures have traditionally not kissed, as well as many African and Pacific Island cultures. Modern communications and movies have caused many of those cultures to adopt kissing. <br />
I highly recommend the book, "The Science of Kissing: What Our Lips Are Telling Us" by Sheril Kirshenbaum. She researched the history and biology and psychology of kissing. The book is intelligent, and has a ton of interesting facts and trivia; like, we remember our first kiss more vividly than our first time making love. A must read for the romantically inclined.

Best Answer

I guess it could be, but I thunk emotions and understanding and sharing are the main ingredients--the other stuff can be worked out

Best Answer

I would say yes

Best Answer

kissing is passion in all forms...<br />
the barest of a caress to honey dipped hot passion.

Best Answer

For me it definitely is.

Best Answer

kissing is well cool.

Best Answer

and who have you been kissing ???? eh ? eh ?

Best Answer

It's one of many. I wouldn't say it's overtly major, but it I like it.

Best Answer

That depends upon the two individuals involved. I personally enjoy kissing -- assuming that the other person kisses in a way that I like.

Best Answer