I feel anybody that has an obsession with " any " performer so much so that they live their life in that performers image, does have a so called attachment to that person in such a way that it could be related to a cult. Even moreso, if they look at that performer as their "idol" and are obsessed by them. Madonna was same way, Gaga reminds me of a modern day Madonna.

Best Answer

yes, i think so

Best Answer

I guess to some it would be. Also, Gaga reminds me of two performers, madonna and winehouse.

Best Answer

Bigoted people get kicks in branding people, they expect people to be in confirmity with their narrow belief system and limited knowledge. Any one who do not confirm is either a cult or satanist, YUCK

Best Answer

its like someone making a statue of you and sticking it up their butt hole... when you do sh!t like that ..its clearly disrespectful and not really creative

Best Answer

I just listened to it and can't find cult in it anywhere but I could find someone who is making peace with the things that have caused darkness in her life by letting them go and living in the beauty of the things that are alive and good. It's all in the eyes of the beholder I guess. You ask if she is a cult leader. I think she is a child of God just like you and me.

Best Answer

Honestly I do believe that she just may be a child of God too, God isn't going to leave her in her darkness she is suffering, but I do believe that she is lying I could see it in her music and even in one of her extended videos she did confess that she was lying. Just watch her over the next 10 years she will be part of some kind of religion just like Madonna. I'm sure she wants her soul to be saved just like anyone would.

Best Answer

She is a performer. She is doing her job. I don not confuse the her human self as her being. They are two seperate things. How is it you see only darkness and I see only light.

Best Answer

Well if you mean that her contavercial ways are brought to light than yea. lol

Best Answer

Yeahh, she's a bit of a nutter, so she is.

Best Answer

I highly doubt it.

Best Answer

maybe so ..blasphemy seems to be very in right now amongst the people

Best Answer

I know hey, and they call it creativity. yikes

Best Answer