Sometimes texts can lose the real meaning of what you're trying to say...there is no tone, facial ex<x>pression, etc. Personally, I'd rather know in person, but maybe 20-somethings are more comfortable you way, lol. Whatever route you take, good luck!

Best Answer

No bad idea, and I think too many people rely on technology these days as an intermediary to mask their real feelings. Sure use it to initiate contact, as a way of bringing you together in the same room but personally I would rather share something that intimate in person where you can get a more satisfying instantaneous reaction.

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

I wouldn't. I've never done that and no one has ever done that to me. 2 girls have broken up with me through texting though.

Best Answer

No.. I don't think it is ever a good idea to tell someone you are interested in them period. That is what body language is are for.

Best Answer

Better face too face I say

Best Answer