buglove33 buglove33 22-25, M 12 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

You're better off doing it f2f. When they don't answer you will go crazy wondering if they got it etc. Better to see their initial reaction which will be very telling.

Best Answer

Sometimes texts can lose the real meaning of what you're trying to say...there is no tone, facial expression, etc. Personally, I'd rather know in person, but maybe 20-somethings are more comfortable you way, lol. Whatever route you take, good luck!

Best Answer

Far better to do it in person! Go on, go for it!

Best Answer

No bad idea, and I think too many people rely on technology these days as an intermediary to mask their real feelings. Sure use it to initiate contact, as a way of bringing you together in the same room but personally I would rather share something that intimate in person where you can get a more satisfying instantaneous reaction.

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

I wouldn't. I've never done that and no one has ever done that to me. 2 girls have broken up with me through texting though.

Best Answer

i wouldnt see a problem with doing that,good luck

Best Answer

No.. I don't think it is ever a good idea to tell someone you are interested in them period. That is what body language is are for.

Best Answer

Better face too face I say

Best Answer