abdulmaalikhashmi abdulmaalikhashmi 18-21, F 27 Answers Jan 6, 2012

Why would eating meat be harmful to the health? ;)

Best Answer

do you and I need to discuss this tantalising topic in greater depth?

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

yes, why not. If you have more information on it,please let me know. I'll be grateful to you.

Best Answer

Depends on if her husband finds out.

Best Answer

I've read if you do so to someone who has hpv, it can cause throat cancer... or if she has a yeast infection you can contract it..

Best Answer

One good "Tale/Tale" sign, are those nasty looking Oozing soars all over the Lips of the one who thinks it's great.

Best Answer

That is so true... a person I know works in a Dr's office and she said there were 2 woman that well they were a couple and they both had HPV and their mouths and tongues and throats were covered with warts ...this person said it was terrible...awful...in the throat...yes there is 100% truth to that...

Best Answer

Vagina is not always so clean as you see,,,it is full of sexually trasmitted germs and menstrual dead cells,,,,,,,these things can caus disease like "herpes symplex" and throat cancer or pimpels on tongue and mouth,,,,,,,,people watch **** and they want to try it but it is very dangerous for health,,,,,,

Best Answer

I am 28 year and I just married this year recently.<br />
I want to kiss & lick by my tongue to my wife.<br />
Is this harm full for health or not.<br />
I am not in control, I am so crazy for licking.<br />
Please suggest me.

Best Answer

Yes, but I want to die like a rat, ***** get me.

Best Answer

nice to do it

Best Answer

Could female hormones be present in *** that comes her in your mouth when the lady ******* that you are licking? Can they survive the stomach if eaten?

Best Answer

no problem I taste,lick and eat vagina last 16 year i am very happy even i eat lick the fingers which take from the hot butt hole that is very funny so you can try it <br />
once i fill the vagina with ice cream and i eat with my tough what a pleasure was do it

Best Answer

Good, Lord, I hope not!

Best Answer

I never got sick, and I have been eating ***** since I was 12. Hell its like eating crawfish you cant never get enough. Atleast I cant.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Lmao. <br />
If she has AIDS.

Best Answer

Oh, by Golly, if you only see the Germs and Viruses under the Microscope, you would never get close to one of those lips.

Best Answer

There are way more germs in a mouth than a vagina. And if not your not gonna get close enough to lick it.

Best Answer

Can be... Tread lightly.

Best Answer

the vagina becomes colonized soon after birth with corynebacteria, staphylococci and lactic acid bacterium etc.. <br />
the vaginal wall contains glycogen due to action of circulating estrogens > bacillus predominates being able to metabolize the glycogen to lactic acid . the present of lactic acid and other products of metabolism inhibit colonization by non lactic acid bacteria <br />
soooooo its health to lick ***** <br />
enjoy ur life

Best Answer

Wash it nicely with water & bathing soap and keep licking. Your partner will enjoy it and you can observe that she will be closing her eyes/biting her teeth and murmuring. <br />
In my view it is nothing unusual and pleasure for both when coupled with penis licking

Best Answer