BlueXian BlueXian 18-21, M 12 Answers Feb 16, 2013 in WTK

Life is about balance

Best Answer

Whaaaa? No! I don't know about you, but I intend to be in charge of my brain. As soon as we let something else take over, even something harmless, then we share power with something which is likely to want different things to what I want. - So I now have a conflict! Why look for a conflict when none exists? Life is complicated enough, let's keep things simple and manageable I say. That means one Captain of this ship - and that'll be me!

Best Answer

I think you are your brain, and your brain is in charge of your body. The brain runs with chemicals which make you feel certain ways about things. For example you can crave love and decide to devote your life to the person you love.

Best Answer

I am addicting to breathing.

Best Answer

You write wise words.

Best Answer

I'm not qualified to tell you what life's about, and the person who says they are is the person you should trust the least. But I think you may be on to something.

Best Answer

Everything in life can be an addiction. Life is about overcoming them.

Best Answer

What happen if you're addicted to life and you don't want to die because you want to enjoy still? Should you overcome that?

Best Answer

We rarely need help overcoming our addiction to life. Time fixes that. Ask my 98 year old aunt, who wonders why God wont take her body or mind.when you watch the people you love die and you wish they were there to enjoy life with you, you get over life's excitement.

Best Answer