kingsmurf kingsmurf 56-60, M 11 Answers Mar 28, 2012

We can be with many people and feel lonely. We can be alone and feel warmth wih ourselves. I am happy with or without poeple. I never feel lonely,

Best Answer

thats a good viewpoint..!!

Best Answer

well said darl!

Best Answer

it must be i'm still here

Best Answer

Being alone is beautiful...... Its just u n ur thoughts...... :-) peace

Best Answer

no we need eachother

Best Answer

Pain hurts less when you can vent to the one you love.Wonderful things that happen to you,make you happy for a longer time if you can share them with a person that can see behind your eyes.Absolute freedom is absolute zero.We have to give away some of the freedom to free what lies in our souls.

Without love for a partner and unselfish sacrifices to our kids,life is just surviving- one day after another.

Best Answer

not a guarantee,but the best way - according to mankind's history

Best Answer

so..if there is a lot of people who die in car accidents every day,I should never drive a car ?

Best Answer

Certainly.

Best Answer

Sure, think about it for a minute. If you are alone, you can do WHATEVER you want to WHENEVER you want to do it! The sky is the limit! Live it up. Eventually there will be someone to share your life with and I cannot wait for that day but in the meantime while I am alone, I am taking advantage :)

Best Answer

Best Answer!

Best Answer

Oh yeah it can be hard sometimes but worth living...I am happy 98% of the time...

Best Answer